Radio Star Lee Hyun "Why are you in BTS Company? I'm the Big Hit No.1 singer."

Singer Lee Hyun boasted that he was the first singer of Big Hit Entertainment.MBC Radio Star broadcasted on the night of the 24th was featured in Any Way Singer Story Y feature, and singer Solid Kim Jo Han, group A Pink Jung Eunji, singer Lee Hyun and Norajo Jobin appeared.Lee Hyun, who identified himself as The Rookie of Big Hit, said, I quit the Harvard Business School.I went to a semester and it did not fit with me, he said. From the beginning, I did not say go to graduate school in (big hit), but I was a little bit sad for the company.In particular, Big Hit Entertainment is a subsidiary of the group BTS, which is currently the most popular globally, so the public is also interested.Lee Hyun said, Everyone says, Why are you in BTS company? But in fact, I was in the company since I first signed the company.Its the big hit No. 1 singer, he said, making a laugh.

Singer Lee Hyun boasted that he was the first singer of Big Hit Entertainment.

MBC Radio Star' broadcasted on the night of the 24th was featured in 'Any Way Singer Story Y' feature, and singer Solid Kim Jo Han, group A Pink Jung Eunji, singer Lee Hyun and Norajo Jobin appeared.

Lee Hyun, who identified himself as "The Rookie of Big Hit," said, "I quit the Harvard Business School. "I went to a semester and it did not fit with me," he said. "From the beginning, I did not say 'go to graduate school' in (big hit), but I was a little bit sad for the company."

In particular, Big Hit Entertainment is a subsidiary of the group BTS, which is currently the most popular globally, so the public is also interested. Lee Hyun said, "Everyone says, 'Why are you in BTS company?' But in fact, I was in the company since I first signed the company. It's the big hit No. 1 singer," he said, making a laugh.