My uncle', IU controversy Wellmade praise Lee Sun Gyun commendation Drama Grand Prize

After the end, it is TVN My Man from Nowhere which is constantly reconciled as a well-made work.My Man from Nowhere, which ended in May, won the drama category at the 2nd Seoul Awards held at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University on the 27th.It is a valuable award for actors such as Kim Won-seoks warm production, Park Hae-youngs humane script, Lee Sun Gyun Park Ho-san Song Sae-byeok Go Doo-shim IU.I am grateful to the staff and actors who have worked until the end of the broadcast, even though there was Misunderstood at the beginning of the broadcast.My Man from Nowhere, which tells the story of living for his happiness, was created to be a comfort to those who live a life of pungency.I will continue to make good dramas in the future. My Man from Nowhere, which was first broadcast on March 21, was a collaboration between Kim Won-seok PD, who made Signal and Misunderstood Young Park Hae-young, and gathered expectations before the broadcast.The line-up of ultra-luxury actors such as Lee Sun Gyun, IU, Park Ho-san, Song Sae-byeok, Go Doo-shim, Ijia, Kim Young-min, Shingu, Son Sook, Jang Yong, Park Hae-joon, Onara, Jung Jae-sung and Nara was also enough to raise expectations for viewers.But My Man from Nowhere was a bad early break.At that time, the MeToo Exposure Movement, which spread throughout the society, was suspected of the planning intention and authenticity of my work.The negative feeling in the title is that the relationship between the 40-year-old The Man from Nowhere Donghun and the 20-year-old woman Jian (IU) is ambiguous, so I bought Misunderstood, not Misunderstood.The heroine was more like IU, because his album as a singer in the past was hit hard by the Lolita controversy and hit the image and made a big social issue.As Actor Lee Ji-eun, not singer IU, he joined My Man from Nowhere but the label of Lolita controversy was clearly not a good sign before the drama began.There was also controversy after the broadcast.Among the plays, there was a scene in which Gwangil (Jang Ki-yong), a private lender, indiscriminately assaulted Jian, and criticism was focused on the fact that he was too sadistic and that he glorified violence with affection.In this controversy, the production team announced its position to watch the drama with a long breath, but it was not enough to appease the fans of some turned viewers.In the meantime, My Man from Nowhere gradually started to get word of mouth.Acting of Actors, director Kim Won-seok and Park Hae-youngs warm breathing gradually attracted viewers to the CRT.The last circuit was the most popular with 7.4% of its own ratings (Nilson Korea, based on paid platforms nationwide).My Man from Nowhere has been five months since its end, but it still leaves a deep afterglow, and news of the award has continued.Lee Sun Gyun awarded the prime ministers commendation at the 2018 Popular Culture and Arts Awards ceremony at the Olympic Hall in Olympic Park on the 24th.It was the power of Lee Sun Gyun, who painted a mundane Park Dong-hoonI am glorious and grateful, with Park Hae-young, who wrote a great script.Director Kim Won-seok, who wants to call me my director for the rest of his life, gives all the glory to all the actors and staff who have My Man from Nowhere.Acting was also the best, like the song of Actor Lee Ji-eun, who had been active in many controversies and troubles before the start.I will be a good adult like Park Dong-hoon My Man from Nowhere dealt with warm humanity until the end, overcoming various controversies such as Lolita, Me Too, and violence.This is why it remains deeply in the hearts of viewers even now, five months later.My Man from Nowhere
After the end, it is TVN My Man from Nowhere which is constantly reconciled as a well-made work.My Man from Nowhere, which ended in May, won the drama category at the 2nd Seoul Awards held at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University on the 27th.It is a valuable award for actors such as Kim Won-seoks warm production, Park Hae-youngs humane script, Lee Sun Gyun Park Ho-san Song Sae-byeok Go Doo-shim IU.I am grateful to the staff and actors who have worked until the end of the broadcast, even though there was Misunderstood at the beginning of the broadcast.My Man from Nowhere, which tells the story of living for his happiness, was created to be a comfort to those who live a life of pungency.I will continue to make good dramas in the future. My Man from Nowhere, which was first broadcast on March 21, was a collaboration between Kim Won-seok PD, who made Signal and Misunderstood Young Park Hae-young, and gathered expectations before the broadcast.The line-up of ultra-luxury actors such as Lee Sun Gyun, IU, Park Ho-san, Song Sae-byeok, Go Doo-shim, Ijia, Kim Young-min, Shingu, Son Sook, Jang Yong, Park Hae-joon, Onara, Jung Jae-sung and Nara was also enough to raise expectations for viewers.But My Man from Nowhere was a bad early break.At that time, the MeToo Exposure Movement, which spread throughout the society, was suspected of the planning intention and authenticity of my work.The negative feeling in the title is that the relationship between the 40-year-old The Man from Nowhere Donghun and the 20-year-old woman Jian (IU) is ambiguous, so I bought Misunderstood, not Misunderstood.The heroine was more like IU, because his album as a singer in the past was hit hard by the Lolita controversy and hit the image and made a big social issue.As Actor Lee Ji-eun, not singer IU, he joined My Man from Nowhere but the label of Lolita controversy was clearly not a good sign before the drama began.There was also controversy after the broadcast.Among the plays, there was a scene in which Gwangil (Jang Ki-yong), a private lender, indiscriminately assaulted Jian, and criticism was focused on the fact that he was too sadistic and that he glorified violence with affection.In this controversy, the production team announced its position to watch the drama with a long breath, but it was not enough to appease the fans of some turned viewers.In the meantime, My Man from Nowhere gradually started to get word of mouth.Acting of Actors, director Kim Won-seok and Park Hae-youngs warm breathing gradually attracted viewers to the CRT.The last circuit was the most popular with 7.4% of its own ratings (Nilson Korea, based on paid platforms nationwide).My Man from Nowhere has been five months since its end, but it still leaves a deep afterglow, and news of the award has continued.Lee Sun Gyun awarded the prime ministers commendation at the 2018 Popular Culture and Arts Awards ceremony at the Olympic Hall in Olympic Park on the 24th.It was the power of Lee Sun Gyun, who painted a mundane Park Dong-hoonI am glorious and grateful, with Park Hae-young, who wrote a great script.Director Kim Won-seok, who wants to call me my director for the rest of his life, gives all the glory to all the actors and staff who have My Man from Nowhere.Acting was also the best, like the song of Actor Lee Ji-eun, who had been active in many controversies and troubles before the start.I will be a good adult like Park Dong-hoon My Man from Nowhere dealt with warm humanity until the end, overcoming various controversies such as Lolita, Me Too, and violence.This is why it remains deeply in the hearts of viewers even now, five months later.My Man from Nowhere

After the end, it is TVN 'My Man from Nowhere' which is constantly reconciled as a well-made work.

My Man from Nowhere, which ended in May, won the drama category at the 2nd Seoul Awards held at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University on the 27th. It is a valuable award for Actors such as Kim Won-seok's warm production, Park Hae-young's humane script, Lee Sun Gyun Park Ho-san Song Sae-byeok Go Doo-shim IU.

"I am grateful to the staff and Actors who have worked until the end of the broadcast, even though there was Misunderstood at the beginning of the broadcast. My Man from Nowhere, which tells the story of living for his happiness, was created to be a comfort to those who live a life of pungency. I will continue to make good dramas in the future. "

My Man from Nowhere, which was first broadcast on March 21, was a collaboration between Kim Won-seok PD, who made 'Signal' and 'Misunderstood Young' Park Hae-young, and gathered expectations before the broadcast. The line-up of ultra-luxury Actors such as Lee Sun Gyun, IU, Park Ho-san, Song Sae-byeok, Go Doo-shim, Ijia, Kim Young-min, Shingu, Son Sook, Jang Yong, Park Hae-joon, Onara, Jung Jae-sung and Nara was also enough to raise expectations for viewers.

But 'My Man from Nowhere' was a bad early break. At that time, the MeToo Exposure Movement, which spread throughout the society, was suspected of the planning intention and authenticity of my work. The negative feeling in the title is that the relationship between the 40-year-old The Man from Nowhere Donghun and the 20-year-old woman Jian (IU) is ambiguous, so I bought Misunderstood, not Misunderstood.

The heroine was more like IU, because his album as a singer in the past was hit hard by the Lolita controversy and hit the image and made a big social issue. As Actor Lee Ji-eun, not singer IU, he joined 'My Man from Nowhere' but the label of Lolita controversy was clearly not a good sign before the drama began.

There was also controversy after the broadcast. Among the plays, there was a scene in which Gwangil (Jang Ki-yong), a private lender, indiscriminately assaulted Jian, and criticism was focused on the fact that he was too sadistic and that he glorified violence with affection. In this controversy, the production team announced its position to watch the drama with a long breath, but it was not enough to appease the fans of some turned viewers.

In the meantime, 'My Man from Nowhere' gradually started to get word of mouth. Acting of Actors, director Kim Won-seok and Park Hae-young's warm breathing gradually attracted viewers to the CRT. The last circuit was the most popular with 7.4% of its own ratings (Nilson Korea, based on paid platforms nationwide).

"My Man from Nowhere" has been five months since its end, but it still leaves a deep afterglow, and news of the award has continued. Lee Sun Gyun awarded the prime minister's commendation at the 2018 Popular Culture and Arts Awards ceremony at the Olympic Hall in Olympic Park on the 24th. It was the power of Lee Sun Gyun, who painted a mundane Park Dong-hoon

"I am glorious and grateful, with Park Hae-young, who wrote a great script. Director Kim Won-seok, who wants to call me my director for the rest of his life, gives all the glory to all the Actors and staff who have 'My Man from Nowhere'. Acting was also the best, like the song of Actor Lee Ji-eun, who had been active in many controversies and troubles before the start. I will be a good adult like Park Dong-hoon "

'My Man from Nowhere' dealt with warm humanity until the end, overcoming various controversies such as Lolita, Me Too, and violence. This is why it remains deeply in the hearts of viewers even now, five months later.

'My Man from Nowhere'