'My brother' IU "Reason for not broadcasting"

<p>IU gave a new song, but the reason why I rarely do broadcasting.</p><p>Singer IU, who celebrated his 10th anniversary in JTBC Ai Brother broadcasted on the 20th, and actor Lee Joon-gi, who was difficult to see in the performing arts, appeared as transfer students.</p><p>The IU released the new single Pipi of the R & B genre on the 10th. On this day, IU said, I have a new song, but this time there is no broadcasting activity.</p><p>He said, My brother, who is hardly knowing, came out, but I thought about who I thought the most interesting friend would be so that it would not be too interesting to appear alone.</p><p>Unlike Lee Joon-gis expectation that he would refuse, Lee Joon-gi said that he was pleased. Kang Ho-dong said, I like it because I like it.</p><p>Lee Joon-gi replied, I really missed it. When I had a lot to say to the public, I had a good lead with energy.</p>

IU gave a new song, but the reason why I rarely do broadcasting.

Singer IU, who celebrated his 10th anniversary in JTBC 'Ai Brother' broadcasted on the 20th, and actor Lee Joon-gi, who was difficult to see in the performing arts, appeared as transfer students.

The IU released the new single "Pipi" of the R & B genre on the 10th. On this day, IU said, "I have a new song, but this time there is no broadcasting activity.

He said, "My brother, who is hardly knowing, came out, but I thought about who I thought the most interesting friend would be so that it would not be too interesting to appear alone."

Unlike Lee Joon-gi's expectation that he would refuse, Lee Joon-gi said that he was pleased. Kang Ho-dong said, "I like it because I like it.

Lee Joon-gi replied, "I really missed it. When I had a lot to say to the public, I had a good lead with energy."