Men on a Mission' IU, new song 'Pippi' broadcast first .. Dance skills revealed

JTBC Knowing Bros, which was broadcast on the night of the 27th, depicted the second story of Lee Joon-gi and IU who came as transfer students.On this day, the IU said about the reason for the contract with the company in Tell Me.The IU said, In fact, if you have not thought about it, it is a lie. I have renewed my contract because of my sincere consideration.Lee Soo-geun said, There could have been a Chungcheong-do singer Im okay who will take the IU from his agency.IU asked Lee Joon-gi about the terms of the contract, so Lee Joon-gi said, I think its commercially tamed, he said.Lee Joon-gi then said, I wanted you to guide me to the actors path without any other conditions for the re-signing.How much did I want to dance? said Lee Soo-geun, who watched the stage for Pippi for the first time on the air.Lee Joon-gi followed the choreography of the IU and staged the duet on the spot.Lee Joon-gis Get Me followed: When I auditioned, I heard a lot of people saying I should play the knifeman.Theres a lot of poison in this process, Lee Joon-gi said, followed by a sword-sword demonstration.Knowing Bros members were impressed by the soft bodywork.Lee Joon-gi then came to Seoul at the age of 20 and said he had forgotten a lot of Busan dialect.Lee Joon-gi said he learned Standard language by observing guests at part-time locations.Kang Ho-dong praised the Standard language as great, saying, Standard language may feel like a foreign language.In the second period of music, BEST 6, a song I want to listen to in the fall night, was unfolded. When asked when I was lonely, IU said, I am lonely at night when I do not sleep.Lee Joon-gi and IU presented various stages with Knowing Bros members from ballads to dance songs.The number one song I wanted to hear in the fall night was Your Meaning released on IUs 22nd birthday; when Seo Jang-hoon answered the correct answer, IU was surprised that the goose was raised.IU sang My Old Story as an encore song, setting the final stage with Good Day.Meanwhile, Men on a Mission is a program that shows all the worlds play in the school of the faithful brother who loses reason. It is broadcast every Saturday night at 9 pm.

JTBC Knowing Bros', which was broadcast on the night of the 27th, depicted the second story of Lee Joon-gi and IU who came as transfer students.

On this day, the IU said about the reason for the contract with the company in "Tell Me". The IU said, "In fact, if you have not thought about it, it is a lie." "I have renewed my contract because of my sincere consideration."

Lee Soo-geun said, "There could have been a Chungcheong-do singer 'I'm okay' who will take the IU from his agency."

IU asked Lee Joon-gi about the terms of the contract, so Lee Joon-gi said, "I think it's commercially tamed," he said. Lee Joon-gi then said, "I wanted you to guide me to the actor's path without any other conditions for the re-signing."

"How much did I want to dance?" said Lee Soo-geun, who watched the stage for "Pippi" for the first time on the air. Lee Joon-gi followed the choreography of the IU and staged the duet on the spot.

Lee Joon-gi's "Get Me" followed: When I auditioned, I heard a lot of people saying I should play the knifeman. "There's a lot of poison in this process," Lee Joon-gi said, followed by a sword-sword demonstration. Knowing Bros members were impressed by the soft bodywork.

Lee Joon-gi then came to Seoul at the age of 20 and said he had forgotten a lot of Busan dialect. Lee Joon-gi said he learned Standard language by observing guests at part-time locations. Kang Ho-dong praised the Standard language as "great," saying, "Standard language may feel like a foreign language."

In the second period of music, BEST 6, a song I want to listen to in the fall night, was unfolded. When asked when I was lonely, IU said, "I am lonely at night when I do not sleep." Lee Joon-gi and IU presented various stages with Knowing Bros members from ballads to dance songs.

The number one song I wanted to hear in the fall night was "Your Meaning" released on IU's 22nd birthday; when Seo Jang-hoon answered the correct answer, IU was surprised that "the goose was raised." IU sang "My Old Story" as an encore song, setting the final stage with "Good Day".

Meanwhile, Men on a Mission' is a program that shows all the world's play in the school of the faithful brother who loses reason. It is broadcast every Saturday night at 9 pm.