Park Ji Bin X Heo Young Saeng, already Reserve Forces? for the strongest time I've forgotten my age

The recent status of Heo Young Saeng and actor Park Ji Bin from the group SS501 has been revealed.Heo Young Saeng wrote on his instagram on October 24, Reserve Forces Joe like the same neighborhood.Reserve Forces was alone and lonely all the time, but the actor Zivin came to my house and took me in my car.So, Jivin actor is buying rice. Oh, yeah!The photo shows Heo Young Saeng and Park Ji Bin in uniform; the two take selfies in masks.Visuals turn on Eye-catching for two people.The fans who responded to the photos responded Reserve Forces, my brother in my memory is still 20 years old, I am well suited to the uniform and It is really time.delay stock

The recent status of Heo Young Saeng and actor Park Ji Bin from the group SS501 has been revealed.

Heo Young Saeng wrote on his instagram on October 24, "Reserve Forces Joe like the same neighborhood. Reserve Forces was alone and lonely all the time, but the actor Zivin came to my House and took me in my car. So, Jivin actor is buying rice. Oh, yeah!"

The photo shows Heo Young Saeng and Park Ji Bin in uniform; the two take selfies in masks. Visuals turn on Eye-catching for two people.

The fans who responded to the photos responded "Reserve Forces, my brother in my memory is still 20 years old", "I am well suited to the uniform" and "It is really time".

delay stock