BTS "Steve Aoki and First English Song Presentation, A Pleasant and Unusual Experience"

A new song, Waste It On Me, which was co-wrote by EDM Superstar Steve Aoki and Korea group BTS, which boasts two Grammy nominations, was released.Weast It On Me was released on October 25 at 11 p.m. (Korea time) by surprise.This new song is a pre-release single of Steve Aokis new full-length album Neon Future III.Wast It On Me is a song about youthful love. When I fall in love, I sing a situation where I do all my time and effort to my opponent and I want my opponent to feel the same feeling.I am glad to have a meaningful and sincere collaboration, BTS said on Sony Music on the 26th. I enjoyed the song so much that I worked on it.Its our first song in English with all the lyrics: It was a different experience and happily recorded; I hope it will be a good gift for our fans, he added.Steve Aoki said, I am really excited to work with the most interesting and inspirational group I have met in the past few years. It is a great honor to work with BTS again.BTS and Steve Aoki have been musically linked since last years remix of Mike Wazowski Drop.Mike Wazowski Drop, which featured Grammy Nominated brilliant rapper designer, recorded more than 127 million sporty pie streaming and topped the Billboard World Digital Song Sales charts.Mike Wazowski Drop is the first Korean group and the first US record industry association gold certification of BTS.Since then, BTS has sold out stadium tours around the world and has received the Hwakwan Cultural Medal from the Korean government for its contribution to the spread of Korean culture.In addition to BTS, Steve Aokis regular album featured Superstars from various genres ranging from Nicky Jam to Blink 182 (Blink-182).Louis Tomlinson of One Direction and Lauren Jauregui of Fifes Harmony will also participate.It is scheduled for release on November 9.hwang hye-jin
A new song, Waste It On Me, which was co-wrote by EDM Superstar Steve Aoki and Korea group BTS, which boasts two Grammy nominations, was released.Weast It On Me was released on October 25 at 11 p.m. (Korea time) by surprise.This new song is a pre-release single of Steve Aokis new full-length album Neon Future III.Wast It On Me is a song about youthful love. When I fall in love, I sing a situation where I do all my time and effort to my opponent and I want my opponent to feel the same feeling.I am glad to have a meaningful and sincere collaboration, BTS said on Sony Music on the 26th. I enjoyed the song so much that I worked on it.Its our first song in English with all the lyrics: It was a different experience and happily recorded; I hope it will be a good gift for our fans, he added.Steve Aoki said, I am really excited to work with the most interesting and inspirational group I have met in the past few years. It is a great honor to work with BTS again.BTS and Steve Aoki have been musically linked since last years remix of Mike Wazowski Drop.Mike Wazowski Drop, which featured Grammy Nominated brilliant rapper designer, recorded more than 127 million sporty pie streaming and topped the Billboard World Digital Song Sales charts.Mike Wazowski Drop is the first Korean group and the first US record industry association gold certification of BTS.Since then, BTS has sold out stadium tours around the world and has received the Hwakwan Cultural Medal from the Korean government for its contribution to the spread of Korean culture.In addition to BTS, Steve Aokis regular album featured Superstars from various genres ranging from Nicky Jam to Blink 182 (Blink-182).Louis Tomlinson of One Direction and Lauren Jauregui of Fifes Harmony will also participate.It is scheduled for release on November 9.hwang hye-jin

A new song, "Waste It On Me," which was co-wrote by EDM Superstar Steve Aoki and Korea group BTS, which boasts two Grammy nominations, was released.

"Weast It On Me" was released on October 25 at 11 p.m. (Korea time) by surprise. This new song is a pre-release single of Steve Aoki's new full-length album "Neon Future III".

'Wast It On Me' is a song about youthful love. When I fall in love, I sing a situation where I do all my time and effort to my opponent and I want my opponent to feel the same feeling.

"I am glad to have a meaningful and sincere collaboration," BTS said on Sony Music on the 26th. "I enjoyed the song so much that I worked on it. It's our first song in English with all the lyrics: It was a different experience and happily recorded; I hope it will be a good gift for our fans," he added.

Steve Aoki said, "I am really excited to work with the most interesting and inspirational group I have met in the past few years." "It is a great honor to work with BTS again."

BTS and Steve Aoki have been Musically linked since last year's remix of "Mike Wazowski Drop." "Mike Wazowski Drop," which featured Grammy Nominated brilliant rapper designer, recorded more than 127 million sporty pie streaming and topped the Billboard World Digital Song Sales charts.

'Mike Wazowski Drop' is the first Korean group and the first US record industry association gold certification of BTS. Since then, BTS has sold out stadium tours around the world and has received the Hwakwan Cultural Medal from the Korean government for its contribution to the spread of Korean culture.

In addition to BTS, Steve Aoki's regular album featured Superstars from various genres ranging from Nicky Jam to Blink 182 (Blink-182). Louis Tomlinson of One Direction and Lauren Jauregui of Fifes Harmony will also participate. It is scheduled for release on November 9.

hwang hye-jin