"For the FMF fans" Kim Jong-kook, "The Ability" to Burn Flu

Singer Kim Jong Kook has released a Running Man concert recording scene where he plays a Flu.Today, on the 6th, singer Kim Jong Kook said through his personal Instagram account, I have a Flu but # TheFlu cant stop me from #Singing for ma #RMFans!# Taiwan # RMTour #Running ManConcert (I have a Flu, but I can not stop the song for Running Man fans with a picture of the Running Man concert recording scene.In the public photos, Kim Jong Kook caught the attention of fans with a professional look that kept the rehearsal scene even though he had a Flu wearing a mask that covered half of his face.Kim Jong-kook Instagram Capture

Singer Kim Jong Kook has released a Running Man' concert recording scene where he plays a Flu.

Today, on the 6th, singer Kim Jong Kook said through his personal Instagram account, "I have a Flu but # TheFlu can't stop me from #Singing for ma #RMFans! # Taiwan # RMTour #Running ManConcert (I have a Flu, but I can not stop the song for Running Man fans" with a picture of the Running Man concert recording scene.

In the public photos, Kim Jong Kook caught the attention of fans with a professional look that kept the rehearsal scene even though he had a Flu wearing a mask that covered half of his face.

Kim Jong-kook Instagram' Capture