BTS X Uffy The Goldbergs Certifies Meeting of 'Graham Norton Show'

On the 12th, BTS released a photo on Twitter Inc. with an explanation that we met Uppy The Goldbergs.In the photo, BTS stared at the camera with a hand-heart with Uffy The Goldbergs.They met on the BBCs flagship talk show, The Graham Norton Show.Uppy The Goldbergs was a guest on the side of BTS. BTS is wearing hanbok, which attracts attention.I took medical measures from the morning of the recording, and I was in a lot of serious fences on my neck and back.I arrived at the station and tried to participate in the recording, but I decided not to proceed with the recording because my physical condition was not good.

On the 12th, BTS released a photo on Twitter Inc. with an explanation that "we met Uppy The Goldbergs". In the photo, BTS stared at the camera with a hand-heart with Uffy The Goldbergs.

They met on the bbc's flagship talk show, The Graham Norton Show. Uppy The Goldbergs was a guest on the side of BTS. BTS is wearing hanbok, which attracts attention.

"I took medical measures from the morning of the recording, and I was in a lot of serious fences on my neck and back. I arrived at the station and tried to participate in the recording, but I decided not to proceed with the recording because my physical condition was not good. "