The reason BTS shook World was, I swear, 'message.'

The reason the group BTS shook the former World was message.BTS held a stadium performance for the Love Yourself (LOVE YOURSELF) tour at United States of America New York City Field at 7 p.m. on the 6th (local time).The performance was sold out early, with 40,000 seats sold out. Fans visited the venue a few days ago to see BTS in front of them.Before the show, I interviewed multinational fandoms. The fans were delighted to hear that most of the interviews were exciting.Most of the messages BTS has been advocating for songs have been cited as why they like BTS.Its because they inspire me, said Tina, who has been wearing the same clothes as BTS, stressing that especially the messages they give are good.Emma, who attends Boston University, also said, I do not like entertainers very much in the first place, but I liked BTS because I liked the message I wanted to convey.Especially, Love Your Self was a song that everyone could sympathize with. Empress Matilda from Maryland and Christina from Delaware also asked the same question: Can you not like it?Emma and Christina said, I like the message they are trying to convey. I feel the message that they are trying to convey to us when they sing.Empress Matilda was particularly unscrupulous when she heard the song with rehearsals, while Emma laughed, Im proud of the Asians themselves for knowing their faces through the former World.BTS is based on Korean songs. When asked how to understand the message, the two said, There are many images interpreted in English. There is an interpretation by Korean amis.We understand it in our own way. Linda Ronstadt, from Virginia, also mentioned the message: I think I think of all the fans, and I love delivering the message, he said, excited.Finnis, who met at the concert hall and became acquainted with Linda Ronstadt, is from Maryland.Its good to be humble like the first time without losing your initials even though youre popular, he added.Many people said they had changed their lives. It was a message that was related to some extent.Dory, from Philadelphia, said, I had a lot of depression and anxiety disorders, but I was calmed down a lot through BTS songs. The teenage student from Mexico also emphasized, I had a little depression, but I could forget the depression through BTS.There were also fans who visited the concert hall on a family basis because of their daughter.They give me a reason why I have to live hard, explained Lia, who came to the concert hall with her family in North Carolina.There were also few answers to Performance: Grace, who lives near New York City, said: Its really powerful and beautiful.The reason I like it is not just the face. William Park from Princeton said, I think it is more like The Artist than other K-pop groups. Performance and Love Live!I have seen a lot of other Love Live! Performance, but if other entertainers learn to dance, BTS seems to express emotions sensibly. On one side outside the venue, there was a group of BTS cover dancers.They introduce themselves as a clear dance team and say, They are always humble and sincere even though they are famous.The other artist is only playing music or dancing, but BTS is like a music video. In addition, Sofia Marino, from Princeton, said, I do not know what to explain. He replied, It makes me feel good.Dia and Lia, who are from Indonesia but currently reside in United States of America, went to the venue wearing a hijab.Music is not intense, but its passionate, it eliminates stress, they said.

The reason the group BTS shook the former World was 'message'.

BTS held a stadium Performance for the "Love Yourself (LOVE YOURSELF)" tour at United States of America New York City Field at 7 p.m. on the 6th (local time).

The Performance was sold out early, with 40,000 seats sold out. Fans visited the venue a few days ago to see BTS in front of them.

Before the show, I interviewed multinational fandoms. The fans were delighted to hear that most of the interviews were exciting. Most of the messages BTS has been advocating for songs have been cited as "why they like BTS".

"It's because they inspire me," said Tina, who has been wearing the same clothes as BTS, stressing that "especially the messages they give are good."

Emma, who attends Boston University, also said, "I do not like entertainers very much in the first place, but I liked BTS because I liked the message I wanted to convey. Especially, 'Love Your Self' was a song that everyone could sympathize with. "

Empress Matilda from Maryland and Christina from Delaware also asked the same question: "Can you not like it?" Emma and Christina said, "I like the message they are trying to convey." "I feel the message that they are trying to convey to us when they sing." Empress Matilda was particularly "unscrupulous when she heard the song with rehearsals," while Emma laughed, "I'm proud of the Asians themselves for knowing their faces through the former World."

BTS is based on Korean songs. When asked how to understand the message, the two said, "There are many images interpreted in English." "There is an interpretation by Korean amis. We understand it in our own way. "

Linda Ronstadt, from Virginia, also mentioned the message: "I think I think of all the fans, and I love delivering the message," he said, excited. Finnis, who met at the concert hall and became acquainted with Linda Ronstadt, is from Maryland. "It's good to be humble like the first time without losing your initials even though you're popular," he added.

Many people said they had changed their lives. It was a message that was related to some extent. Dory, from Philadelphia, said, "I had a lot of depression and anxiety disorders, but I was calmed down a lot through BTS songs." The teenage student from Mexico also emphasized, "I had a little depression, but I could forget the depression through BTS."

There were also fans who visited the concert hall on a family basis because of their daughter. "They give me a reason why I have to live hard," explained Lia, who came to the concert hall with her family in North Carolina.

There were also few answers to Performance: Grace, who lives near New York City, said: "It's really powerful and beautiful. The reason I like it is not just the face. "

WilLiam Park from Princeton said, "I think it is more like The Artist than other K-pop groups." "Performance and Love Live! I have seen a lot of other Love Live! Performance, but if other entertainers learn to dance, BTS seems to express emotions sensibly. "

On one side outside the venue, there was a group of BTS cover dancers. They introduce themselves as a clear dance team and say, "They are always humble and sincere even though they are famous. The other artist is only playing music or dancing, but BTS is like a music video. "

In addition, Sofia Marino, from Princeton, said, "I do not know what to explain." He replied, "It makes me feel good."

Dia and Lia, who are from Indonesia but currently reside in United States of America, went to the venue wearing a hijab. "Music is not intense, but it's passionate, it eliminates stress," they said.