Kim Byung-man, All The Butlers,' appears as a new master. "16 years under dive."

All The Butlers new master Master Kim Byung-man has appeared.Lee Sang-yoon Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong Yook Sungjae of SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 7th, found a new master.On this day, the rising figure recalled a recent physical exam: They were not afraid to hide their fear of being dangerous when they jump. Especially, they were intensively examined.Lee Seung-gi said, I dont think its the master attached to the ground: go into the sea, go to the sky, and Yook Sungjae said, Do you do sky-saving or something?I couldnt hide my tension.Then the masters trunk was revealed, and when the hand axes, which were unknown to use, saws, compass, and strings appeared, everyones mind was filled with question marks.Lee Seung-gi said, Why do you carry this in a place where security is good like Korea?Yook Sungjae and Yang Se-hyeong looked at the slingshot and said, I think I know who the master is. Lee Seung-gi is an all-round entertainer, but the real all-rounder is todays master. The hint fairy featured a super low-pitched man, but Lee Seung-gi gave a pinch, Wouldnt you change your voice, my muscular dysmorphism?Yang Se-hyeong laughed, I knew who it was when I appeared, so lets hang up.Lee Seung-gi asked, Why is the compass?, and Lee Soo-geun said, Hes not good at taking the direction of life, hes a great person.Lee Soo-geun has already made his debut and said, Please call me once. Then the ascending figure headed for a large set: seeing bubbles rising from the water, Yang Se-hyeong captured the master is in there.Then, Come down, the four went down to the basement.Soon Kim Byung-man appeared as cool as a scene in a hero movie.

All The Butlers' new master 'Master' Kim Byung-man has appeared.

Lee Sang-yoon Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong Yook Sungjae of SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 7th, found a new master.

On this day, the rising figure recalled a recent physical exam: They were not afraid to hide their fear of being "dangerous when they jump." Especially, they were intensively examined. Lee Seung-gi said, "I don't think it's the master attached to the ground: go into the sea, go to the sky," and Yook Sungjae said, "Do you do sky-saving or something? "I couldn't hide my tension.

Then the master’s trunk was revealed, and when the hand axes, which were unknown to use, saws, compass, and strings appeared, everyone’s mind was filled with question marks. Lee Seung-gi said, "Why do you carry this in a place where security is good like Korea?" Yook Sungjae and Yang Se-hyeong looked at the slingshot and said, "I think I know who the master is." Lee Seung-gi is an all-round entertainer, but the real 'all-rounder' is today's master. "

The hint fairy featured a super low-pitched man, but Lee Seung-gi gave a pinch, "Wouldn't you change your voice, my muscular dysmorphism?" Yang Se-hyeong laughed, "I knew who it was when I appeared, so let's hang up." Lee Seung-gi asked, "Why is the compass?," and Lee Soo-geun said, "He's not good at taking the direction of life, he's a great person. "Lee Soo-geun has already made his debut and said," Please call me once. "

Then the ascending figure headed for a large set: seeing bubbles rising from the water, Yang Se-hyeong captured "the master is in there." Then, "Come down," the four went down to the basement.

Soon Kim Byung-man appeared as cool as a scene in a hero movie.