Running Man' Yang Se-chan X Lee Kwang-soo 'Travel Going Member' is named 'popular explosion'

Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo were identified as people who wanted to travel together by members at SBS entertainment program Running Man.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 30th, members who spend their vacation in the way they want were drawn.The Seoul members received a mission to leave for Busan as soon as the vacation cost exceeds.While traveling by car, Haha asked Jeon So-min, If I can pick two of the Running Man members and go to Travel, who would you like to pick?Yang Se-chan, Lee Kwang-soo, because I like going with my peers, said Jeon So-min.Haha agreed, I am a chan and a gwangsu. Then, Kim Jong-kook, who was listening to the two people next to Choices, expressed his regret.Kim Jong-kook looked at Haha and said, You were so uncomfortable going abroad with me. Dont touch me.Kim Jong-kook then went to Travel with Yoo Jae-seok and Ji Suk-jin who were not in the spot and laughed as a person Choices.

Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo were identified as people who wanted to Travel together by members at SBS entertainment program Running Man.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 30th, members who spend their vacation in the way they want were drawn.

The Seoul members received a mission to leave for Busan as soon as the vacation cost exceeds. While Traveling by car, Haha asked Jeon So-min, "If I can pick two of the Running Man members and go to Travel, who would you like to pick?" “Yang Se-chan, Lee Kwang-soo, because I like going with my peers,” said Jeon So-min.

Haha agreed, "I am a chan and a gwangsu." Then, Kim Jong-kook, who was listening to the two people next to Choices, expressed his regret.

Kim Jong-kook looked at Haha and said, "You were so uncomfortable going abroad with me. Don't touch me." Kim Jong-kook then went to Travel with Yoo Jae-seok and Ji Suk-jin who were not in the spot and laughed as a person Choices.