Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "Yoo Jae-Suk, first of these naughty"

On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 30th, a strange penalty tour of Yoo Jae-Suk X Ji Suk-jin, who was a loser last week, was held.Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin, who are 100 years old together, will have a one-off race; having to fill 100 with part-time jobs in Busan.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I can not do it.Last week, he attracted Lee Kwang-soo, who had to hit Honey night to himself. Lee Kwang-soo wondered, Why did you call me Busan? Is it really the shooting?I have to fill 100, Im busy before that so I cant hit Honey night, Yoo Jae-Suk said.Lee Kwang-soo was absurd at the words of Yoo Jae-Suk and laughed, How long does it take? And I am the first to live and be such a naughty person.Im really not getting it, he admired.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 30th, a strange penalty tour of Yoo Jae-Suk X Ji Suk-jin, who was a loser last week, was held. Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin, who are 100 years old together, will have a one-off race; having to fill 100 with part-time jobs in Busan.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I can not do it." Last week, he attracted Lee Kwang-soo, who had to hit Honey night to himself. Lee Kwang-soo wondered, "Why did you call me Busan?" "Is it really the shooting?"

"I have to fill 100, I'm busy before that so I can't hit Honey night," Yoo Jae-Suk said. Lee Kwang-soo was absurd at the words of Yoo Jae-Suk and laughed, "How long does it take?" And "I am the first to live and be such a naughty person. I'm really not getting it," he admired.