Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, Yoo Jae-Suk to Busan

Running man Lee Kwang-soo will join in the execution of the penalties of Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 30th, Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Seo-jin performed a penalty of 100 completions per day by part-time in Busan.Yoo Jae-Suk was worried that he would be short-handed, and called Lee Kwang-soo as if he had a head. He said, Do you remember that I decided to hit my forehead last week?Lee Kwang-soo was filming in Seoul.The other members heard the news while eating Chicken at the Chicken house. Haha said, I was bored and weaved. They had to enjoy their vacation and leave.Jung So-min mentioned Ahn Jae-hong, Woo Do-hwan, and the God Se7en camp, saying, I want to make a daily date. He then suggested, Lets go out until the name tag is torn.Kim Jong Kook joked, Ill tear it right off.

Running Man Lee Kwang-soo will join in the execution of the penalties of Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 30th, Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Seo-jin performed a penalty of 100 completions per day by part-time in Busan.

Yoo Jae-Suk was worried that he would be short-handed, and called Lee Kwang-soo as if he had a head. He said, "Do you remember that I decided to hit my forehead last week?" Lee Kwang-soo was filming in Seoul.

The other members heard the news while eating Chicken at the Chicken house. Haha said, "I was bored and weaved." They had to enjoy their vacation and leave.

Jung So-min mentioned Ahn Jae-hong, Woo Do-hwan, and the God Se7en camp, saying, I want to make a daily date. He then suggested, “Let’s go out until the name tag is torn.” Kim Jong Kook joked, “I’ll tear it right off.”