Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, "Lee Elijah 'Stone + I' hear a lot of rumors" Disclosure

Lee Elijah and Lee Kwang-soo disclosure each others reality.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 9th, eight pairs of various couples raced under the theme of dangerous couple.Running Man members asked Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Elijah, members of a family of their own, about each others substance.Lee Elijah mentioned Lee Kwang-soo, called Asia Prince, saying, Free ... Free ... Prince.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Ah, is the image of Asia Prince in the company as it is?Lee Elijah said frankly, I do not know the truth, and Lee Kwang-soo grumbled, Do something to make up, and I think its better for others.Lee Kwang-soo said, In fact, I heard a lot of stone + I before I first met Lee Elijah at Running Man.He said he was a very unusual friend.Lee Elijah said, What do you mean?I said, Why is it stone + I? And Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, Dolsomin and Lee Ju-yeon also do, but the real stone + I did not know that they were stone + I.Meanwhile, SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.

Lee Elijah and Lee Kwang-soo Disclosure each other's reality.

On SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 9th, eight pairs of various couples raced under the theme of 'dangerous couple'.

Running Man members asked Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Elijah, members of a family of their own, about each other's substance.

Lee Elijah mentioned Lee Kwang-soo, called Asia Prince, saying, "Free ... Free ... Prince". Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Ah, is the image of Asia Prince in the company as it is?"

Lee Elijah said frankly, "I do not know the truth," and Lee Kwang-soo grumbled, "Do something to make up, and I think it's better for others."

Lee Kwang-soo said, "In fact, I heard a lot of 'stone + I' before I first met Lee Elijah at Running Man. “He said he was a very unusual friend.”

Lee Elijah said, “What do you mean? I said, "Why is it stone + I?" And Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "Dolsomin and Lee Ju-yeon also do, but the real stone + I did not know that they were stone + I."

Meanwhile, SBS Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.