Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "Lee Elijah, I hear a lot of rumors about stone + child"

Lee Kwang-soo paired Lee Elijah on the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 9th, and came to Race.Yoo Jae-Suk asked about the friendship between the two, the same agency.Lee Elijah then responded to Lee Kwang-soos position in the agency, saying, I dont know, its true. So Yoo Jae-Suk said, Im not really close.I dont think its this much if I meet in the south, he said.Also, Lee Kwang-soo said of Lee Elijah, I heard a lot of stone + child before I first met Lee Elijah at Running Man.It is a very unusual friend. The broadcast Running Man was featured on Dangerous Race 2: 0 Wonderful Love side.Big Bang Victory, Icon Bobby and Via, Singer Stern, Actors Isia, Lee Elijah, Lee Ju Yeon, and Gag Woman Kim Ji Min appeared.

Lee Kwang-soo paired Lee Elijah on the SBS entertainment program Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 9th, and came to Race.

Yoo Jae-Suk asked about the friendship between the two, the same agency. Lee Elijah then responded to Lee Kwang-soo's position in the agency, saying, "I don't know, it's true." So Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I'm not really close. "I don't think it's this much if I meet in the south," he said.

Also, Lee Kwang-soo said of Lee Elijah, "I heard a lot of stone + child before I first met Lee Elijah at Running Man'. It is a very unusual friend. "

The broadcast "Running Man" was featured on "Dangerous Race 2: 0 Wonderful Love" side. Big Bang Victory, Icon Bobby and Via, Singer Stern, Actors Isia, Lee Elijah, Lee Ju Yeon, and Gag Woman Kim Ji Min appeared.