Running Man' Jeon So-min "Kim Jong-kook Hong like Jinyoung

Running Man Jeon So-min revealed his self-interest.On the 30th, SBS entertainment program Running Man was decorated with Dangerous Travel.On this day, Jeon So-min asked what he wanted to do on vacation, saying, Gods Seven Jinyoung is handsome. Go out until you get your name tag.Haha suddenly asked Kim Jong-kook, What happens with my brother and (Hong) Jinyoung? Kim Jong-kook laughed silently.I want to be in love on the air, said Jeon So-min.Haha said, I want to play fun, and Jeon So-min added, Its a drinking game.

Running ManJeon So-min revealed his self-interest.

On the 30th, SBS entertainment program Running Man' was decorated with 'Dangerous Travel'.

On this day, Jeon So-min asked what he wanted to do on vacation, saying, "Gods Seven Jinyoung is handsome. Go out until you get your name tag.

Haha suddenly asked Kim Jong-kook, "What happens with my brother and (Hong) Jinyoung?" Kim Jong-kook laughed silently. “I want to be in love on the air,” said Jeon So-min.

Haha said, "I want to play fun," and Jeon So-min added, "It's a drinking game."