"Movie - The Negotiation" Son Ye-jin "I'm afraid I'll say, ''Are you coming again?'' 'I'm sick of it.'"

Actor Son Ye-jin has expressed his candid heart ahead of the release of the movie Movie - The Negotiation.I was suddenly scared ahead of the opening, Son Ye-jin said in an interview with Movie - The Negotiation at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 13th.After shooting, I forgot Movie - The Negotiation and came back from another work, so I was afraid that I would do what if the police did not fit in. Son Ye-jin, who has been presenting Movie - The Negotiation following the movie Im Going to Meet Now and the drama Bob Good Sister.Ive had three series of works coming out, and Im worried that people will say, Are you coming out again? he said.I am afraid and afraid to show my work at a similar time, he confessed. I am glad that it is all different.In Movie - The Negotation, Son Ye-jin, who Acted Cha Hae-yoon by Movie - The Negotation, said, I like to do something different than to keep transforming.If youre scared, youll have a constraint on your choice of work, but youll try it without fear, he said.Movie - The Negotation is a crime entertainment film in which the crisis Movie - The Negotation Ha Chae Yoon starts the movie - The Negotation of the life in order to stop the hostage taker Min Tae-gu within the time limit.It is about to be released on the 19th Chuseok season.

Actor Son Ye-jin has expressed his candid heart ahead of the release of the movie Movie - The Negotiation.

"I was suddenly scared ahead of the opening," Son Ye-jin said in an interview with Movie - The Negotiation at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 13th. After shooting, I forgot Movie - The Negotiation and came back from another work, so I was afraid that I would do what if the police did not fit in. "

Son Ye-jin, who has been presenting Movie - The Negotiation following the movie 'I'm Going to Meet Now' and the drama 'Bob Good Sister'. “I’ve had three series of works coming out, and I’m worried that people will say, ‘Are you coming out again?’” he said. "I am afraid and afraid to show my work at a similar time," he confessed. "I am glad that it is all different."

In 'Movie - The Negotation', Son Ye-jin, who Acted Cha Hae-yoon by Movie - The Negotation, said, "I like to do something different than to keep transforming. “If you’re scared, you’ll have a constraint on your choice of work, but you’ll try it without fear,” he said.

'Movie - The Negotation' is a crime entertainment film in which the crisis Movie - The Negotation 'Ha Chae Yoon' starts the movie - The Negotation of the life in order to stop the hostage taker 'Min Tae-gu' within the time limit. It is about to be released on the 19th Chuseok season.