"Movie - The Negotation" Son Ye-jin "10 years Pilates...I don't manage my diet in the offseason"

What does Son Ye-jin look like outside the camera: a gypsies who love eating, lie on the couch all day and dont move.Even when there is no work, Exercise is a man who does not rest.Son Ye-jin, who met ahead of the release of the film Movie - The Negotiation (directed by Lee Jong-seok), said, Ive been Exercise this morning.Ive been doing Pilates every day in the same studio for 10 years, he said.Son Ye-jin said, When I dont have a work, I go to Overseas Travel a lot; I have acquaintances all over the place, so I eat, walk, rest and heal; Im almost home when Im in Korea.Exercise does not fall out, and sometimes it is in a movie or a book or a sofa. I dont diet until Im off, I love eating so much. (laughing) Theres a lot of delicious things, I have to diet. Isnt this what everyone lives like, not just me? (laughing)Movie - The Negotiation is a film about the worst hostage situation ever in Thailand, and the crisis Movie - The Negotiation tells the story of Ha Chae-yoon, who started his lifes Movie - The Negotiation to stop the hostage-taker Min Tae-gu within the time limit.Son Ye-jin expressed satisfaction that the tension that the Movie - The Negotiation scenario had continued on the screen.It is worth trying among the most competitive works released together on September 19th.Genre fun, chewy thrill is Movie - The Negotiation is not big. (Laughing) There are some people who cried late in the movie.I think it is the biggest advantage to be able to fall into without thinking.

What does Son Ye-jin look like outside the camera: a gypsies who love eating, lie on the couch all day and don't move. Even when there is no work, Exercise is a man who does not rest.

Son Ye-jin, who met ahead of the release of the film "Movie - The Negotiation" (directed by Lee Jong-seok), said, "I've been Exercise this morning. I've been doing Pilates every day in the same studio for 10 years," he said.

Son Ye-jin said, "When I don't have a work, I go to Overseas Travel a lot; I have acquaintances all over the place, so I eat, walk, rest and heal; I'm almost home when I'm in Korea. Exercise does not fall out, and sometimes it is in a movie or a book or a sofa. "

"I don't diet until I'm off, I love eating so much. (laughing) There's a lot of delicious things, I have to diet. Isn't this what everyone lives like, not just me? (laughing)"

"Movie - The Negotiation" is a film about the worst hostage situation ever in Thailand, and the crisis Movie - The Negotiation tells the story of Ha Chae-yoon, who started his life's Movie - The Negotiation to stop the hostage-taker Min Tae-gu within the time limit.

Son Ye-jin expressed satisfaction that the tension that the 'Movie - The Negotiation' scenario had continued on the screen. It is worth trying among the most competitive works released together on September 19th.

"Genre fun, chewy thrill is 'Movie - The Negotiation' is not big. (Laughing) There are some people who cried late in the movie. I think it is the biggest advantage to be able to fall into without thinking. "