'Lovely Horrible' Song Ji-hyo, Park Si-hoo and a passionate kiss...

On the 18th, KBS2 TV drama Lovely Horrible, the reason why Song Ji-hyo decided to part ways for Philip Roth (Park Si-hoo) was broadcast.Eulsun found out that the ghost who hovered around him was his mother, Ok-hee, who recalled the story of his mother, Ok-hee, and eventually said goodbye to Philip Roth.I remembered that when I was 34 years old, she would get it back.Eulsun eventually sent him farewell, and she told Sungjung (Lee Gi-kwang), who had come to her, I abandoned him today. I said I was afraid of being abandoned most, but I abandoned him.I didnt look back and ran away, I said.I know the end of love for ghosts, and I know what the end of it is when God loves someone, and I cant take it because I know what hes going to have.What is it? she cried, hes going to die because of me, so I cant be there for him.Philip Roth, who witnessed the scene of Sungjung presenting a bouquet of flowers in commemoration of her contract, misunderstood that Sungjung and Eulsun are dating.In the meantime, Eulsun found out that Philip Roth lent money to his mother and met Philip Roth to pay back the money.Two people who were snooping in the elevator: Philip Roth didnt want to lose her and Eulsun feared Philip Roth would die because of himself.Philip Roth said, Youre forgiving me, please look at me, and Eulsun refused, We cant. But eventually they shared a passionate kiss and confirmed their love.The castle informed Philip Roth why he was afraid and refused him, and Philip Roth went to Eul Soon and added that he should believe himself, not anyone.On the other hand, the broadcast revealed that the criminal who caused Rayeon to die eight years ago was Im Yoon-ah (Ham Eun-jung).

On the 18th, KBS2 TV drama Lovely Horrible, the reason why Song Ji-hyo decided to part ways for Philip Roth (Park Si-hoo) was broadcast.

Eulsun found out that the ghost who hovered around him was his mother, Ok-hee, who recalled the story of his mother, Ok-hee, and eventually said goodbye to Philip Roth. I remembered that when I was 34 years old, she would get it back.

Eulsun eventually sent him farewell, and she told Sungjung (Lee Gi-kwang), who had come to her, “I abandoned him today. I said I was afraid of being abandoned most, but I abandoned him. I didn’t look back and ran away, I said.

“I know the end of love for ghosts, and I know what the end of it is when God loves someone, and I can’t take it because I know what he’s going to have.” “What is it?” she cried, “he’s going to die because of me, so I can’t be there for him.”

Philip Roth, who witnessed the scene of Sungjung presenting a bouquet of flowers in commemoration of her contract, misunderstood that Sungjung and Eulsun are dating.

In the meantime, Eulsun found out that Philip Roth lent money to his mother and met Philip Roth to pay back the money.

Two people who were snooping in the elevator: Philip Roth didn't want to lose her and Eulsun feared Philip Roth would die because of himself.

Philip Roth said, “You’re forgiving me, please look at me,” and Eulsun refused, “We can’t.” But eventually they shared a passionate kiss and confirmed their love. The castle informed Philip Roth why he was afraid and refused him, and Philip Roth went to Eul Soon and added that he should believe himself, not anyone.

On the other hand, the broadcast revealed that the criminal who caused Rayeon to die eight years ago was Im Yoon-ah (Ham Eun-jung).