'Life' Choi You-Wha "Thirty-four this year, if not age Meru"

I met Actor Choi You-Wha.Choi You-Wha, who made her debut as KBSDrama Special Great Gyechun Bin in 2010, played the role of Kim Tae-hees friend Kang Sun-ah of MBC My Princess (2011), and the role of Jung Sa-rang of SBS Please Captain (2012).He then focused on film activities and captured the audience by playing in Cecibong (2015), No Secrets (2016), The Worst Haru (2016), and The Age of Shadows (2016).In 2018, he was active in three dramas: starting with KBS2 Suits, completing OCN Mistresses and JTBC Life.Although he debuted in 2010, Drama has spent six years off since 2012 and the film has taken a year off since No Secrets in 2015.Again, after two years of rest after The Age of Shadows (2016), Battle is presented: Blady, which was a frequent poison for Choi You-Wha.He has lived as an Actor for more than eight years since his debut, but more than half of them have been sent to Blady.Choi You-Wha said, I rested more than a year and a half differently from my intentions as the cast work continued to spill.So Blady continued to be long, and the company decided to try Drama even if it was a small station, so I took three Dramas this year.In the meantime, I thought it was common for casting and work to be overturned, but it turned out to be uncommon.When the weight is strangely high, there are many things that have been overturned, so I have been back to this for the first time, the first time. It was Actor who was worried about quitting, but he was able to re-raise his dream of Actor with no secrets. Choi You-Wha said, I wanted to quit, but that was the opportunity.When I did No Secrets, the number of audiences in the movie was small, but the directors saw it at the premiere and said, Its a good movie, so I will be a speaker.So it was a really good work for me and it became a work that I could find a lot of self-esteem.I did not have an audition for about three years, so I thought I was overrated at first, but after no secrets I met the worst Haru and I was able to get a lot of self-esteem by meeting The Age of Shadows He said.So this year I was able to meet three Dramas.From Suits to Mistresses and Life, Choi You-Wha became the most prolific year of acting life.I am in a position to be chosen, so last year, Blady was not related to my will, and this year I was able to audition and cast and act.I was not originally a prolific actor, so I thought I did not know the feeling of the camera, so it was an opportunity to learn a lot of work this year.I tried to do better because I was a professional world. Choi You-Wha, who described himself as not a prolific actor, said he wanted to make one piece of work that was more than greedy for many works.If it is a good work, it is good to do it properly because it is a good work. It is not my style to be busy, but now I am experiencing it.Im trying to see if I can do this. The company is also very considerate.I would like to play a more comfortable character in the future and have fun. I have done a lot of heavy genres. This year, thirty-four-year-old Choi You-Wha was told she is older (a lot) than she looks.Choi You-Wha said, Unintentionally, age has become a hot topic, but I think even in my 30s I can play a student role.These days, Im a big star in my thirties and forties, but I used to be meru, and now I think women can play a big role and are changing.I do not think Korea is free about Actors age yet, but I think age does not matter if the character is not limited.I think that I would like to improve in the unequal part of old wages. Choi You-Wha is still more about being present than thinking about the future, he said: I tend to live without a plan, Ive never planned.I would make it if I had a plan, but I did not think it would be my choice. I made my debut and I did not predict when I was starring and when I was going to do some work.So I try in a given situation. I dont know. Ill play it passionately, but I dont know if I can do it until I die.But I dont think theres any difference in passion, he said.Life ended on Wednesday with a 5.6% (by Nielsen Korea, based on paid households) rating, which is the highest audience rating of its own.The conflict between the medical staff of the NTU Hospital Metro station and the Hwajeong Group in Sangguk was concluded by preventing commercialization of medical staff at the NTU Hospital Metro station, and the president, Koo Seung-hyo (Cho Seung-woo), was fired, and the new president, Cho Nam-jung (Lee Jun-hyuk), took office.
I met Actor Choi You-Wha.Choi You-Wha, who made her debut as KBSDrama Special Great Gyechun Bin in 2010, played the role of Kim Tae-hees friend Kang Sun-ah of MBC My Princess (2011), and the role of Jung Sa-rang of SBS Please Captain (2012).He then focused on film activities and captured the audience by playing in Cecibong (2015), No Secrets (2016), The Worst Haru (2016), and The Age of Shadows (2016).In 2018, he was active in three dramas: starting with KBS2 Suits, completing OCN Mistresses and JTBC Life.Although he debuted in 2010, Drama has spent six years off since 2012 and the film has taken a year off since No Secrets in 2015.Again, after two years of rest after The Age of Shadows (2016), Battle is presented: Blady, which was a frequent poison for Choi You-Wha.He has lived as an Actor for more than eight years since his debut, but more than half of them have been sent to Blady.Choi You-Wha said, I rested more than a year and a half differently from my intentions as the cast work continued to spill.So Blady continued to be long, and the company decided to try Drama even if it was a small station, so I took three Dramas this year.In the meantime, I thought it was common for casting and work to be overturned, but it turned out to be uncommon.When the weight is strangely high, there are many things that have been overturned, so I have been back to this for the first time, the first time. It was Actor who was worried about quitting, but he was able to re-raise his dream of Actor with no secrets. Choi You-Wha said, I wanted to quit, but that was the opportunity.When I did No Secrets, the number of audiences in the movie was small, but the directors saw it at the premiere and said, Its a good movie, so I will be a speaker.So it was a really good work for me and it became a work that I could find a lot of self-esteem.I did not have an audition for about three years, so I thought I was overrated at first, but after no secrets I met the worst Haru and I was able to get a lot of self-esteem by meeting The Age of Shadows He said.So this year I was able to meet three Dramas.From Suits to Mistresses and Life, Choi You-Wha became the most prolific year of acting life.I am in a position to be chosen, so last year, Blady was not related to my will, and this year I was able to audition and cast and act.I was not originally a prolific actor, so I thought I did not know the feeling of the camera, so it was an opportunity to learn a lot of work this year.I tried to do better because I was a professional world. Choi You-Wha, who described himself as not a prolific actor, said he wanted to make one piece of work that was more than greedy for many works.If it is a good work, it is good to do it properly because it is a good work. It is not my style to be busy, but now I am experiencing it.Im trying to see if I can do this. The company is also very considerate.I would like to play a more comfortable character in the future and have fun. I have done a lot of heavy genres. This year, thirty-four-year-old Choi You-Wha was told she is older (a lot) than she looks.Choi You-Wha said, Unintentionally, age has become a hot topic, but I think even in my 30s I can play a student role.These days, Im a big star in my thirties and forties, but I used to be meru, and now I think women can play a big role and are changing.I do not think Korea is free about Actors age yet, but I think age does not matter if the character is not limited.I think that I would like to improve in the unequal part of old wages. Choi You-Wha is still more about being present than thinking about the future, he said: I tend to live without a plan, Ive never planned.I would make it if I had a plan, but I did not think it would be my choice. I made my debut and I did not predict when I was starring and when I was going to do some work.So I try in a given situation. I dont know. Ill play it passionately, but I dont know if I can do it until I die.But I dont think theres any difference in passion, he said.Life ended on Wednesday with a 5.6% (by Nielsen Korea, based on paid households) rating, which is the highest audience rating of its own.The conflict between the medical staff of the NTU Hospital Metro station and the Hwajeong Group in Sangguk was concluded by preventing commercialization of medical staff at the NTU Hospital Metro station, and the president, Koo Seung-hyo (Cho Seung-woo), was fired, and the new president, Cho Nam-jung (Lee Jun-hyuk), took office.

I met Actor Choi You-Wha.

Choi You-Wha, who made her debut as KBSDrama Special 'Great Gyechun Bin' in 2010, played the role of Kim Tae-hee's friend Kang Sun-ah of MBC 'My Princess' (2011), and the role of Jung Sa-rang of SBS 'Please Captain' (2012). He then focused on film activities and captured the audience by playing in "Cecibong" (2015), "No Secrets" (2016), "The Worst Haru" (2016), and "The Age of Shadows" (2016). In 2018, he was active in three Dramas: starting with KBS2 Suits', completing OCN Mistresses' and JTBC 'Life'.

Although he debuted in 2010, Drama has spent six years off since 2012 and the film has taken a year off since "No Secrets" in 2015. Again, after two years of rest after "The Age of Shadows" (2016), "Battle" is presented: Blady, which was a frequent poison for Choi You-Wha. He has lived as an Actor for more than eight years since his debut, but more than half of them have been sent to Blady. Choi You-Wha said, "I rested more than a year and a half differently from my intentions as the cast work continued to spill. So Blady continued to be long, and the company decided to try Drama even if it was a small station, so I took three Dramas this year. In the meantime, I thought it was common for casting and work to be overturned, but it turned out to be uncommon. When the weight is strangely high, there are many things that have been overturned, so I have been back to this for the first time, the first time. "

It was Actor who was worried about quitting, but he was able to re-raise his dream of Actor with "no secrets." Choi You-Wha said, "I wanted to quit, but that was the opportunity. When I did 'No Secrets', the number of audiences in the movie was small, but the directors saw it at the premiere and said, 'It's a good movie, so I will be a speaker.' So it was a really good work for me and it became a work that I could find a lot of self-esteem. I did not have an audition for about three years, so I thought I was overrated at first, but after 'no secrets' I met 'the worst Haru' and I was able to get a lot of self-esteem by meeting 'The Age of Shadows' "He said.

So this year I was able to meet three Dramas. From Suits' to Mistresses' and 'Life', Choi You-Wha became the most prolific year of acting Life. "I am in a position to be chosen, so last year, Blady was not related to my will, and this year I was able to audition and cast and act. I was not originally a prolific Actor, so I thought I did not know the feeling of the camera, so it was an opportunity to learn a lot of work this year. I tried to do better because I was a professional world. "

Choi You-Wha, who described himself as not a "prolific Actor," said he wanted to make one piece of work that was more than greedy for many works. "If it is a good work, it is good to do it properly because it is a good work. It is not my style to be busy, but now I am experiencing it. I'm trying to see if I can do this. The company is also very considerate. I would like to play a more comfortable character in the future and have fun. I have done a lot of heavy genres. "

This year, thirty-four-year-old Choi You-Wha was told she is older (a lot) than she looks. Choi You-Wha said, "Unintentionally, age has become a hot topic, but I think even in my 30s I can play a student role. These days, I’m a big star in my thirties and forties, but I used to be Meru, and now I think women can play a big role and are changing. I do not think Korea is free about Actor's age yet, but I think age does not matter if the character is not limited. I think that I would like to improve in the unequal part of old wages. "

Choi You-Wha is still more about being present than thinking about the future, he said: "I tend to live without a plan, I've never planned. I would make it if I had a plan, but I did not think it would be my choice. I made my debut and I did not predict when I was starring and when I was going to do some work. So I try in a given situation. I don’t know. I’ll play it passionately, but I don’t know if I can do it until I die. But I don't think there's any difference in passion," he said.

"Life" ended on Wednesday with a 5.6% (by Nielsen Korea, based on paid households) rating, which is the highest audience rating of its own. The conflict between the medical staff of the NTU Hospital metro station and the Hwajeong Group in Sangguk was concluded by preventing commercialization of medical staff at the NTU Hospital metro station, and the president, Koo Seung-hyo (Cho Seung-woo), was fired, and the new president, Cho Nam-jung (Lee Jun-hyuk), took office.