Kim Gun-mo, TV Cultwo Show' surprise appearance "I came to sell the Toran ... A box for 40,000 won"

Singer Kim Gun-mo appeared on TV Cultwo Show and sold Toran.Kim Gun-mo made a surprise appearance on SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th.Kim Gun-mo, who was not scheduled to appear on the TV Cultwo Show on the day, suddenly appeared in the studio.Kim Gun-mo started to explain the toran by bringing a box of torans in rollers.DJ Kim Tae-gyun said, We should not let merchants come in on our TV Cultwo Show.Kim Gun-mo said, It is so delicious that it is sold in Gunmo Village. If you give me 50,000 won, I will give you 10,000 won.When a listener said, I will buy Kim Gun-mo if he sings, Kim Gun-mo immediately told Seoul Month live.So TV Cultwo Show PD bought a box of taro directly.Kim Gun-mo said, I was really grateful for appearing on TV Cultwo Show for the first time in the roller report. I also want you to save TV Cultwo Show and love My Little Old Boy.

Singer Kim Gun-mo appeared on TV Cultwo Show' and sold Toran.

Kim Gun-mo made a surprise appearance on SBS Power FM's "Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th.

Kim Gun-mo, who was not scheduled to appear on the TV Cultwo Show on the day, suddenly appeared in the studio. Kim Gun-mo started to explain the toran by bringing a box of torans in rollers. dj Kim Tae-gyun said, "We should not let merchants come in on our TV Cultwo Show."

Kim Gun-mo said, "It is so delicious that it is sold in 'Gunmo Village'." "If you give me 50,000 won, I will give you 10,000 won." When a listener said, "I will buy Kim Gun-mo if he sings," Kim Gun-mo immediately told 'Seoul Month' live.

So TV Cultwo Show' PD bought a box of taro directly. Kim Gun-mo said, "I was really grateful for appearing on TV Cultwo Show' for the first time in the roller report. I also want you to save TV Cultwo Show' and love My Little Old Boy'."