"Running Man" Jang Do-yeon "I am a prize in the arts, I do not have my pRace here."

Running Man Jang Do-yeon caused a smile to everyone with his witty gesture and notice.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 23rd, gag woman Jang Do-yeon appeared as a guest and The Secret Race of Bag was drawn.On this day, Yoo Jae-seok told Jang Do-yeon, who appeared with a bag, Do-yeon has almost no day off.Jang Do-yeon said, In fact, I am a reward for entertainment, which is wandering around without a big masterpiece.Im waiting for someone to pick it up, he laughed.Yoo Jae-seok said, It seems good to go around here and there and dip your feet once you want to be okay. How about Running Man soaking your feet?Jang Do-yeon said, I have tried a lot of Running Man in the past, but I do not think there is a pRace for me. I should come if I can forget it.

'Running Man' Jang Do-yeon caused a smile to everyone with his witty gesture and notice.

In the SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 23rd, gag woman Jang Do-yeon appeared as a guest and 'The Secret Race of Bag' was drawn.

On this day, Yoo Jae-seok told Jang Do-yeon, who appeared with a bag, "Do-yeon has almost no day off."

Jang Do-yeon said, "In fact, I am a reward for entertainment, which is wandering around without a big masterpiece. I'm waiting for someone to pick it up, "he laughed.

Yoo Jae-seok said, "It seems good to go around here and there and dip your feet once you want to be okay." "How about 'Running Man' soaking your feet?"

Jang Do-yeon said, "I have tried a lot of 'Running Man' in the past, but I do not think there is a pRace for me. I should come if I can forget it.