"I'm neutral..."I noticed Ji Sung' by Park Hee-von, Han Ji-min

Park Hee-von, a knowing wife, noticed Han Ji-mins mind.In the 11th episode of tvNs Knowing Wife, which aired on the 5th, Seo Woo-jin was shown to Teapot (Park Hee-von) as Confessions for Love for Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung).On the day, Seo Woo-jin told Teapot that he had broken up with Yoon Jong-hoo (Jang Seung-jo).Teapot hesitated, asking, Is this because of my brother (Cha Ju-hyuk)? Teapot replied, I have an intuition to Seo Woo-jins question, How did you know?Seo Woo-jin said, I am so bad, you know that you are best friends.I would have been so bad if I came out of the drama, but I could not be too bad even if I thought about it. Teapot said, If I was not my friend, I would probably have called it X .If youre willing to do what you want, will you have that variety of love stories? he said, Im neutral, and even if I cant push it, I wont blame it at least.

Park Hee-von, a 'knowing wife', noticed Han Ji-min's mind.

In the 11th episode of tvN's Knowing Wife, which aired on the 5th, Seo Woo-jin was shown to Teapot (Park Hee-von) as Confessions for Love for Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung).

On the day, Seo Woo-jin told Teapot that he had broken up with Yoon Jong-hoo (Jang Seung-jo). Teapot hesitated, asking, "Is this because of my brother (Cha Ju-hyuk)?" Teapot replied, "I have an intuition" to Seo Woo-jin's question, "How did you know?"

Seo Woo-jin said, "I am so bad, you know that you are best friends. I would have been so bad if I came out of the drama, but I could not be too bad even if I thought about it. "Teapot said," If I was not my friend, I would probably have called it" X ". “If you’re willing to do what you want, will you have that variety of love stories?” he said, “I’m neutral, and even if I can’t push it, I won’t blame it at least.”