There is no "dude" BTS, but "bulletproof feature" is ing..."Surviving without a hitch."

She boasted an extraordinary affection for Seats with BTS.MBC FM4U Dussys date Ji Suk-jin was broadcast on the 4th, and BTS-free was packed.On this day, Doude celebrated the second place in the United States of America Billboards 200 through the SNS, and said, I will celebrate the first place and make a bulletproof special feature without bulletproof.Ji Suk-jin, who had always boasted a special affection for BTS, told listeners on this day, Please tell me about your little relationship with BTS, your sightings, and your BTS recommendation songs.One listener said, My brothers colleague is Sugas aunt, and I only saw it at holiday when it was slightly less famous than now.I was always lying on holiday, he said.Ji Suk-jin, who heard the sighting, laughed raucously, saying, Its because Im doing it to raise the national flag.Along with the sightings, BTSs blood sweat tears, bulletproof of progress and I NEED U were released, and the atmosphere continued to be exciting.In particular, one listener said, I think of Son Heung-min when I listen to BTSs Blood Sweat Tears , and Ji Suk-jin also said, Son Heung-min and BTS have a good common point.In the meantime, there is a tremendous effort. South fans also began to appear here, with one listener whose husband identified as BTS fan club Ami saying: Thanks to that, I listen to GO more than trouble every day in the car.My daughter told me that she heard this song and asked me what Tangjin was. In particular, Ji Suk-jin conveys his unusual affection to Jin of BTS, whose name is the same as himself.He played Jeans Solo song Epiphany as an application song and showed affection, saying, Suk Jin-ah, Im going to your Solo song.Here, the listener who is working at the same workplace as BTS member Vs grandmother, the story that his brothers high school teacher was Jay Hops father, and Ji Suk-jin admired the unique connections of listeners and was delighted with the popularity of BTS moving around the world.Ji Suk-jin finished the second part and cheered, There are a lot of efforts behind this box office of BTS. I hope you will be cheering me up.He also said, We will also prepare three bulletproof specials without bulletproof, he said. We will support the BTSs unstoppable run.Meanwhile, BTS once again set a new record for the second time on the Billboards 200, the main album chart of the Billboards, on the 2nd day of United States of America.Prime Minister Lee Nak-yeon also said on his Twitter account on March 3, BTS is the second Billboards of the year. Singer, who has been ranked number one on the Billboards twice a year, is only superstars such as the Beatles, Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra.Photo = DB, Big Hit Entertainment
She boasted an extraordinary affection for Seats with BTS.MBC FM4U Dussys date Ji Suk-jin was broadcast on the 4th, and BTS-free was packed.On this day, Doude celebrated the second place in the United States of America Billboards 200 through the SNS, and said, I will celebrate the first place and make a bulletproof special feature without bulletproof.Ji Suk-jin, who had always boasted a special affection for BTS, told listeners on this day, Please tell me about your little relationship with BTS, your sightings, and your BTS recommendation songs.One listener said, My brothers colleague is Sugas aunt, and I only saw it at holiday when it was slightly less famous than now.I was always lying on holiday, he said.Ji Suk-jin, who heard the sighting, laughed raucously, saying, Its because Im doing it to raise the national flag.Along with the sightings, BTSs blood sweat tears, bulletproof of progress and I NEED U were released, and the atmosphere continued to be exciting.In particular, one listener said, I think of Son Heung-min when I listen to BTSs Blood Sweat Tears , and Ji Suk-jin also said, Son Heung-min and BTS have a good common point.In the meantime, there is a tremendous effort. South fans also began to appear here, with one listener whose husband identified as BTS fan club Ami saying: Thanks to that, I listen to GO more than trouble every day in the car.My daughter told me that she heard this song and asked me what Tangjin was. In particular, Ji Suk-jin conveys his unusual affection to Jin of BTS, whose name is the same as himself.He played Jeans Solo song Epiphany as an application song and showed affection, saying, Suk Jin-ah, Im going to your Solo song.Here, the listener who is working at the same workplace as BTS member Vs grandmother, the story that his brothers high school teacher was Jay Hops father, and Ji Suk-jin admired the unique connections of listeners and was delighted with the popularity of BTS moving around the world.Ji Suk-jin finished the second part and cheered, There are a lot of efforts behind this box office of BTS. I hope you will be cheering me up.He also said, We will also prepare three bulletproof specials without bulletproof, he said. We will support the BTSs unstoppable run.Meanwhile, BTS once again set a new record for the second time on the Billboards 200, the main album chart of the Billboards, on the 2nd day of United States of America.Prime Minister Lee Nak-yeon also said on his Twitter account on March 3, BTS is the second Billboards of the year. Singer, who has been ranked number one on the Billboards twice a year, is only superstars such as the Beatles, Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra.Photo = DB, Big Hit Entertainment

She boasted an extraordinary affection for Seats with BTS.

MBC FM4U 'Dussy's date Ji Suk-jin' was broadcast on the 4th, and 'BTS-free' was packed.

On this day, 'Doude' celebrated the second place in the United States of America 'Billboards 200' through the SNS, and said, "I will celebrate the first place and make a bulletproof special feature without bulletproof."

Ji Suk-jin, who had always boasted a special affection for BTS, told listeners on this day, "Please tell me about your little relationship with BTS, your sightings, and your BTS recommendation songs."

One listener said, "My brother's colleague is Suga's aunt, and I only saw it at holiday when it was slightly less famous than now. I was always lying on holiday, "he said.

Ji Suk-jin, who heard the sighting, laughed raucously, saying, "It's because I'm doing it to raise the national flag.

Along with the sightings, BTS's "blood sweat tears", "bulletproof of progress" and "I NEED U" were released, and the atmosphere continued to be exciting.

In particular, one listener said, "I think of Son Heung-min when I listen to BTS's" Blood Sweat Tears ", and Ji Suk-jin also said," Son Heung-min and BTS have a good common point. In the meantime, there is a tremendous effort. "

"South fans" also began to appear here, with one listener whose husband identified as BTS' fan club "Ami" saying: "Thanks to that, I listen to "GO more than trouble" every day in the car. My daughter told me that she heard this song and asked me what "Tangjin" was. "

In particular, Ji Suk-jin conveys his unusual affection to Jin of BTS, whose name is the same as himself. He played Jean's Solo song "Epiphany" as an application song and showed affection, saying, "Suk Jin-ah, I'm going to your Solo song."

Here, the listener who is working at the same workplace as BTS member V's grandmother, the story that his brother's high School teacher was Jay Hop's father, and Ji Suk-jin admired the unique connections of listeners and was delighted with the popularity of BTS moving around the world.

Ji Suk-jin finished the second part and cheered, "There are a lot of efforts behind this box office of BTS. I hope you will be cheering me up."

He also said, "We will also prepare three bulletproof specials without bulletproof," he said. "We will support the BTS's unstoppable run."

Meanwhile, BTS once again set a new record for the second time on the Billboards 200, the main album chart of the Billboards, on the 2nd day of United States of America.

Prime Minister Lee Nak-yeon also said on his Twitter account on March 3, "BTS is the second Billboards of the year." Singer, who has been ranked number one on the Billboards twice a year, is only superstars such as the Beatles, Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra.

Photo = DB, Big Hit Entertainment