BTS, Billboard, and MBC Entertainment Awards. "Big Award Thank You!"

BTS won the MBC Entertainment Awards singer award following the Billboard 200.BTS won the award for the honorary singer at the 45th MBC Entertainment Awards ceremony held live on the 3rd.BTS, which is on an overseas tour, was unfortunately absent from the scene, but replaced the impression with the video.The members said, Thank you for giving me a big prize. There are so many people who really do.I love the members, staff, family, fan club Amy Thank You who are strong by my side. I will repay you with a nice and good look. I feel good to have a lot of good news this year, but I am more grateful for the big prize at MBC Entertainment Awards.I hope that I will be able to attend the event because I am on an overseas tour, but I hope that the video will give me a sad feeling.Korea Broadcasting Fighting.MBC Entertainment Awards is an awards ceremony organized by the Korean Broadcasting Association and made by all 40 terrestrial broadcasters in commemoration of the broadcast day on September 3.Starting in 1973, it has a history and tradition, and it is the 45th time this year.MBC Entertainment Awards

BTS won the MBC Entertainment Awards singer award following the Billboard 200.

BTS won the award for the honorary singer at the 45th MBC Entertainment Awards ceremony held live on the 3rd. BTS, which is on an overseas tour, was unfortunately absent from the scene, but replaced the impression with the video.

The members said, "Thank You for giving me a big prize. There are so many people who really do. I love the members, staff, family, fan club Amy Thank You who are strong by my side. I will repay you with a nice and good look. "

"I feel good to have a lot of good news this year, but I am more grateful for the big prize at MBC Entertainment Awards. I hope that I will be able to attend the event because I am on an overseas tour, but I hope that the video will give me a sad feeling. "Korea Broadcasting Fighting."

MBC Entertainment Awards is an awards ceremony organized by the Korean Broadcasting Association and made by all 40 terrestrial broadcasters in commemoration of the broadcast day on September 3. Starting in 1973, it has a history and tradition, and it is the 45th time this year.

MBC Entertainment Awards