"10 Years Later, PSY and Rain"...Rain, Best Friends PSY and Two Shots Disclosure

Two shots of singer Rain and PSY have been released.Rain posted a picture on his 30th day with an article entitled My brother, my brother, my neighborhood brother, my re-enactment. PSY RAIN 10 years later.In the photo, Rain and PSY face each other and sit on the couch, staring at the camera, the relaxed atmosphere between the two is impressive.Rain and PSY are best friends who have been in the music industry. Rains proposal to his wife Kim Tae-hee is a song written, composed and produced by PSY.Meanwhile, PSY and Rain held a joint concert of Move: Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) at Seoul Olympic Park Seoul Olympic Stadium on the 29th.non-instagram

Two shots of singer Rain and PSY have been released.

Rain posted a picture on his 30th day with an article entitled "My brother, my brother, my neighborhood brother, my re-enactment. PSY RAIN 10 years later".

In the photo, Rain and PSY face each other and sit on the couch, staring at the camera, the relaxed atmosphere between the two is impressive.

Rain and PSY are best friends who have been in the music industry. Rain's proposal to his wife Kim Tae-hee is a song written, composed and produced by PSY.

Meanwhile, PSY and Rain held a joint concert of 'Move: Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)' at Seoul Olympic Park Seoul Olympic Stadium on the 29th.

non-instagram