'Knowing Wife' Lee Jung Eun, knew everything...The relationship with the homeless

The key to all that going back in Knowing Wife was Lee Jung Eun.In the TVN drama Knowing Wife on the 6th, Cha Ju-hyuk (intellectual) and Han Ji-min (West Woojin) returned to 2006, when they first met, thanks to the performance of Dementia Mother (Lee Jung Eun).Only Woojins mother was acting differently: Joo Hyuk returned to the past and changed reality, but Woojins mother seemed to know everything, calling it the car west.He usually tells his favorite kimchi that he is sorry for Juhyuk, and he gave Woojin advice that he should be good to the tea west.Joo Hyuk also realized a lot because of Woojin mother.Woojin I was self-defeating myself in the past who did not know that my mother had dementia symptoms, and I heard from Woojin mother what Woojin thought of herself.Woojin said to Joo Hyuk, Woojin is not good at expressing his pride because he is strong.Woojin has called the west of the car a life-saving person. When his father died, it was too hard, but he survived thanks to the west of the car. When Joo Hyuks mother was hospitalized with a back treatment, Joo Hyuk and Woojin met at the hospital with the help of Woojins mother.In an unexpected family reunion, Joo Hyuk and Woojin became closer and gradually confirmed each others hearts.In particular, Woojins mom became the decisive key to undoing everything.When Joo Hyuk blamed himself for being unhappy with his mistakes and his whereabouts were unknown, Woojin came to the beach where he first dated when he was looking for Joo Hyuk.Woojin asked, So did your mother? but Woojins mother did not answer; instead, after Woojin left, she looked at her husbands picture and said, Honey, did I do well?I could have saved you if I was a little quick then, because Woojin is a better and smarter kid than I am, so I can change it as I want. In fact, Woojin met with Juhyuk and returned to 2006, when he first met.Meanwhile, Woojins mother greeted each other with a homeless person who sent Ju-hyeok to the past.How does Woojin mother and homeless people know each other, and I wonder if Joo Hyuk and Woojin can turn everything back as they wish.
The key to all that going back in Knowing Wife was Lee Jung Eun.In the TVN drama Knowing Wife on the 6th, Cha Ju-hyuk (intellectual) and Han Ji-min (West Woojin) returned to 2006, when they first met, thanks to the performance of Dementia Mother (Lee Jung Eun).Only Woojins mother was acting differently: Joo Hyuk returned to the past and changed reality, but Woojins mother seemed to know everything, calling it the car west.He usually tells his favorite kimchi that he is sorry for Juhyuk, and he gave Woojin advice that he should be good to the tea west.Joo Hyuk also realized a lot because of Woojin mother.Woojin I was self-defeating myself in the past who did not know that my mother had dementia symptoms, and I heard from Woojin mother what Woojin thought of herself.Woojin said to Joo Hyuk, Woojin is not good at expressing his pride because he is strong.Woojin has called the west of the car a life-saving person. When his father died, it was too hard, but he survived thanks to the west of the car. When Joo Hyuks mother was hospitalized with a back treatment, Joo Hyuk and Woojin met at the hospital with the help of Woojins mother.In an unexpected family reunion, Joo Hyuk and Woojin became closer and gradually confirmed each others hearts.In particular, Woojins mom became the decisive key to undoing everything.When Joo Hyuk blamed himself for being unhappy with his mistakes and his whereabouts were unknown, Woojin came to the beach where he first dated when he was looking for Joo Hyuk.Woojin asked, So did your mother? but Woojins mother did not answer; instead, after Woojin left, she looked at her husbands picture and said, Honey, did I do well?I could have saved you if I was a little quick then, because Woojin is a better and smarter kid than I am, so I can change it as I want. In fact, Woojin met with Juhyuk and returned to 2006, when he first met.Meanwhile, Woojins mother greeted each other with a homeless person who sent Ju-hyeok to the past.How does Woojin mother and homeless people know each other, and I wonder if Joo Hyuk and Woojin can turn everything back as they wish.

The key to all that going back in "Knowing Wife" was Lee Jung Eun.

In the TVN drama "Knowing Wife" on the 6th, Cha Ju-hyuk (intellectual) and Han Ji-min (West Woojin) returned to 2006, when they first met, thanks to the performance of Dementia Mother (Lee Jung Eun).

Only Woojin's mother was acting differently: Joo Hyuk returned to the past and changed reality, but Woojin's mother seemed to know everything, calling it 'the car west'. He usually tells his favorite kimchi that he is sorry for Juhyuk, and he gave Woojin advice that he should be good to the tea west.

Joo Hyuk also realized a lot because of Woojin mother. Woojin I was self-defeating myself in the past who did not know that my mother had dementia symptoms, and I heard from Woojin mother what Woojin thought of herself. Woojin said to Joo Hyuk, "Woojin is not good at expressing his pride because he is strong. Woojin has called the west of the car "a life-saving person." When his father died, it was too hard, but he survived thanks to the west of the car. "

When Joo Hyuk's mother was hospitalized with a back treatment, Joo Hyuk and Woojin met at the hospital with the help of Woojin's mother. In an unexpected family reunion, Joo Hyuk and Woojin became closer and gradually confirmed each other's hearts.

In particular, Woojin's mom became the decisive key to undoing everything. When Joo Hyuk blamed himself for being unhappy with his mistakes and his whereabouts were unknown, Woojin came to the beach where he first dated when he was looking for Joo Hyuk.

Woojin asked, "So did your mother?" but Woojin's mother did not answer; instead, after Woojin left, she looked at her husband's picture and said, "Honey, did I do well? I could have saved you if I was a little quick then, because Woojin is a better and smarter kid than I am, so I can change it as I want. " In fact, Woojin met with Juhyuk and returned to 2006, when he first met.

Meanwhile, Woojin's mother greeted each other with a homeless person who sent Ju-hyeok to the past. How does Woojin mother and homeless people know each other, and I wonder if Joo Hyuk and Woojin can turn everything back as they wish.