The Player Lee Jung Eun, she was also a time traveler

Actor Lee Jung Euns identity has a thrilling reversal.In the TVN drama Knowing Wife, which was broadcast on the 6th, Cha Ju-hyuk (Intellectual) and Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min) returned to 2006 together.It was none other than the mother of Seo Woo Jin (Lee Jung Eun) who opened the way.On this day, Seo Woo Jin mother also revealed that she is a time traveler.In the meantime, Cha Ju-hyuk called the car west and painted the past of the two people and worked as a key player of the drama, Seo Woo Jin mom delivered her coin for her daughter and son-in-law.We were a couple, said Seo Woo Jin to Cha Ju-hyuk, who confesses and apologizes for all the truth, Ill give you the opportunity back, so make it up, turn it back to its original.I am sorry and pay back. By my side. The two of them grew up again.But again, a crisis came for Cha Ju-hyuk, and he pushed Seo Woo Jin back to fear he might make him unhappy again.When Seo Woo Jin was about to leave to find Cha Ju-hyuk, Seo Woo Jin mom gave her daughter a 500 won coin in 2006.Seo Woo Jin mom says: I thought Id need you more than me, theres a moment that everyone wants to turn around.Theres no guarantee of going wherever you want, theres no guarantee of what you want, but theres not a lot of opportunities. Go, go, go, go, go. So, Mommy?, but he sent his daughter without answering, and then his mother said, Honey, did I do well? I could have saved you if I was a little quick then.Woojin is a smarter and smarter kid than me, so I can change what he wants. Right? Also, the mother of Seo Woo Jin laughed and greeted as if she had a relationship with a homeless person who changed the fate of Cha Ju-hyuk.Meanwhile Cha Ju-hyuk said: If youre next to me youre unhappy again, when you smile the brightest in your life then I wasnt there, Im the shadow of your misfortune, Im sorry enough to die.Well get to this place. When Cha Ju-hyuk continues to shake up despite the persuasion, Lets get through it together, Seo Woo Jin said, I will go and change our fate.I do not have a lot of opportunities, he said, looking for Toll gate with a 500 won coin given by his mother.In 2006, Seo Woo Jin passed the Toll gate with a 500 won coin, and Cha Ju-hyuk also passed before the door closed.Together, they raced through Duro, and returned to that day in 2006, when they changed their fate.

Actor Lee Jung Eun's identity has a thrilling reversal.

In the TVN drama "Knowing Wife," which was broadcast on the 6th, Cha Ju-hyuk (Intellectual) and Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min) returned to 2006 together. It was none other than the mother of Seo Woo Jin (Lee Jung Eun) who opened the way.

On this day, Seo Woo Jin mother also revealed that she is a 'time traveler'. In the meantime, Cha Ju-hyuk called 'the car west' and painted the past of the two people and worked as a key player of the drama, Seo Woo Jin mom delivered her coin for her daughter and son-in-law.

"We were a couple," said Seo Woo Jin to Cha Ju-hyuk, who confesses and apologizes for all the truth, "I'll give you the opportunity back, so make it up, turn it back to its original. I am sorry and pay back. By my side. "The two of them grew up again.

But again, a crisis came for Cha Ju-hyuk, and he pushed Seo Woo Jin back to fear he might make him unhappy again. When Seo Woo Jin was about to leave to find Cha Ju-hyuk, Seo Woo Jin mom gave her daughter a 500 won coin in 2006.

Seo Woo Jin mom says: "I thought I'd need you more than me, there's a moment that everyone wants to turn around. There's no guarantee of going wherever you want, there's no guarantee of what you want, but there's not a lot of opportunities. Go, go, go, go, go." "So, Mommy? ", but he sent his daughter without answering, and then his mother said, "Honey, did I do well? I could have saved you if I was a little quick then. Woojin is a smarter and smarter kid than me, so I can change what he wants. Right? "

Also, the mother of Seo Woo Jin laughed and greeted as if she had a relationship with a homeless person who changed the fate of Cha Ju-hyuk.

Meanwhile Cha Ju-hyuk said: "If you're next to me you're unhappy again, when you smile the brightest in your life then I wasn't there, I'm the shadow of your misfortune, I'm sorry enough to die. We'll get to this place. "When Cha Ju-hyuk continues to shake up despite the persuasion," Let's get through it together, Seo Woo Jin said," I will go and change our fate. I do not have a lot of opportunities, "he said, looking for Toll gate with a 500 won coin given by his mother.

In 2006, Seo Woo Jin passed the Toll gate with a 500 won coin, and Cha Ju-hyuk also passed before the door closed. Together, they raced through Duro, and returned to that day in 2006, when they changed their fate.