"Knowing Wife" Ji Sung "It Was Our Couple" Han Ji-min Journey to the Center of Time Predicts

Han Ji-min foreshadowed the Journey to the Center of Time on Ji Sungs Truth Confessions.In the 11th episode of TVNs tree drama Knowing Wife (played by Yang Hee-seung/directed Lee Sang-yeop), which aired on September 5, Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) confessed the truth to Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min).Seo Woo Jin said, Every time I was struggling, the deputy was next to me.One thing Im sure is that I like you. I love you, said Cha Ju-hyuk, though he kissed her.We are not, he said, leaving Seo Woo Jin alone.Cha Ju-hyuk Seo Woo Jin, who met at the bank the next day, did not know what to do, and Seo Woo Jin told Yun Jong-hoo (Jang Seung-jo) I have something to say after work.Yoon Jong-hoo told Cha Ju-hyuk, We have decided to meet for a month, but I feel bad.I was worried that it would not be, and I met Seo Woo Jin and deliberately took time to say, Lets eat and talk, but at the end, Seo Woo Jin said, It is not yet a month, but I do not think I will meet again.I know from my head that you are a good person, but my heart keeps going to the wrong place. Yoon Jong-hoo pretended to be unscathed, but he started to feel sick about the wound of the broken heart, and he accidentally overheard the conversation between Cha Ju-hyuk and Seo Woo Jin and was angry to know the kiss of the two.Yoon Jong-hoo punched Cha Ju-hyuk, and Oh Sang-sik (Oh Ui-sik), who learned about their triangle through Cha Ju-eun (Park Hee-bong), kicked Cha Ju-hyuk.In addition to his divorce from his first love Lee Hye-won (Ganghanna), Cha Ju-hyuk also hurt his two friends, Yoon Jong-hoo Oh Sang-sik, and failed to join Journey to the Center of Time. Cha Ju-hyuk applied for a move to Daejeon, and spent the last time with Seo Woo Jin.Cha Ju-hyuk went to his alma mater, where he often met with Seo Woo Jin in the past, and that night, Seo Woo Jin saw Cha Ju-hyuks face in his dreams.Seo Woo Jin visited Cha Ju-hyuk late at night and said, I can not wait until morning. I have dreams that I always dream repeatedly.Im dating someone, marrying someone, having a child, and getting angry, and I cant tell if this is my past life or who the man is, but it was the man Ive just dreamed of, Cha Dae-ri.I dont know what you know, and its strange that you know my home, my habits, he said.Cha Ju-hyuk said, We were a couple, Woo Jin-a. And Seo Woo Jin said, What?It was a couple, we, he said.A trailer that followed Cha Ju-hyuks shocking ending of Confessions of Journey to the Center of Time to Seo Woo Jin was shown Seo Woo Jin taking a 500-won coin essential for Journey to the Center of Time to his mother and heading to the tollgate.Yoo Gyeong-sang
Han Ji-min foreshadowed the Journey to the Center of Time on Ji Sungs Truth Confessions.In the 11th episode of TVNs tree drama Knowing Wife (played by Yang Hee-seung/directed Lee Sang-yeop), which aired on September 5, Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) confessed the truth to Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min).Seo Woo Jin said, Every time I was struggling, the deputy was next to me.One thing Im sure is that I like you. I love you, said Cha Ju-hyuk, though he kissed her.We are not, he said, leaving Seo Woo Jin alone.Cha Ju-hyuk Seo Woo Jin, who met at the bank the next day, did not know what to do, and Seo Woo Jin told Yun Jong-hoo (Jang Seung-jo) I have something to say after work.Yoon Jong-hoo told Cha Ju-hyuk, We have decided to meet for a month, but I feel bad.I was worried that it would not be, and I met Seo Woo Jin and deliberately took time to say, Lets eat and talk, but at the end, Seo Woo Jin said, It is not yet a month, but I do not think I will meet again.I know from my head that you are a good person, but my heart keeps going to the wrong place. Yoon Jong-hoo pretended to be unscathed, but he started to feel sick about the wound of the broken heart, and he accidentally overheard the conversation between Cha Ju-hyuk and Seo Woo Jin and was angry to know the kiss of the two.Yoon Jong-hoo punched Cha Ju-hyuk, and Oh Sang-sik (Oh Ui-sik), who learned about their triangle through Cha Ju-eun (Park Hee-bong), kicked Cha Ju-hyuk.In addition to his divorce from his first love Lee Hye-won (Ganghanna), Cha Ju-hyuk also hurt his two friends, Yoon Jong-hoo Oh Sang-sik, and failed to join Journey to the Center of Time. Cha Ju-hyuk applied for a move to Daejeon, and spent the last time with Seo Woo Jin.Cha Ju-hyuk went to his alma mater, where he often met with Seo Woo Jin in the past, and that night, Seo Woo Jin saw Cha Ju-hyuks face in his dreams.Seo Woo Jin visited Cha Ju-hyuk late at night and said, I can not wait until morning. I have dreams that I always dream repeatedly.Im dating someone, marrying someone, having a child, and getting angry, and I cant tell if this is my past life or who the man is, but it was the man Ive just dreamed of, Cha Dae-ri.I dont know what you know, and its strange that you know my home, my habits, he said.Cha Ju-hyuk said, We were a couple, Woo Jin-a. And Seo Woo Jin said, What?It was a couple, we, he said.A trailer that followed Cha Ju-hyuks shocking ending of Confessions of Journey to the Center of Time to Seo Woo Jin was shown Seo Woo Jin taking a 500-won coin essential for Journey to the Center of Time to his mother and heading to the tollgate.Yoo Gyeong-sang

Han Ji-min foreshadowed the Journey to the Center of Time on Ji Sung's Truth Confessions.

In the 11th episode of TVN's tree drama Knowing Wife (played by Yang Hee-seung/directed Lee Sang-yeop), which aired on September 5, Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) confessed the truth to Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min).

Seo Woo Jin said, "Every time I was struggling, the deputy was next to me. One thing I’m sure is that I like you.” “I love you,” said Cha Ju-hyuk, though he kissed her. We are not, "he said, leaving Seo Woo Jin alone. Cha Ju-hyuk Seo Woo Jin, who met at the bank the next day, did not know what to do, and Seo Woo Jin told Yun Jong-hoo (Jang Seung-jo) "I have something to say after work."

Yoon Jong-hoo told Cha Ju-hyuk, "We have decided to meet for a month, but I feel bad. I was worried that it would not be, "and I met Seo Woo Jin and deliberately took time to say," Let's eat and talk, "but at the end, Seo Woo Jin said," It is not yet a month, but I do not think I will meet again. I know from my head that you are a good person, but my heart keeps going to the wrong place. "

Yoon Jong-hoo pretended to be unscathed, but he started to feel sick about the wound of the broken heart, and he accidentally overheard the conversation between Cha Ju-hyuk and Seo Woo Jin and was angry to know the kiss of the two. Yoon Jong-hoo punched Cha Ju-hyuk, and Oh Sang-sik (Oh Ui-sik), who learned about their triangle through Cha Ju-eun (Park Hee-bong), kicked Cha Ju-hyuk.

In addition to his divorce from his first love Lee Hye-won (Ganghanna), Cha Ju-hyuk also hurt his two friends, Yoon Jong-hoo Oh Sang-sik, and failed to join Journey to the Center of Time. Cha Ju-hyuk applied for a move to Daejeon, and spent the last time with Seo Woo Jin. Cha Ju-hyuk went to his alma mater, where he often met with Seo Woo Jin in the past, and that night, Seo Woo Jin saw Cha Ju-hyuk's face in his dreams.

Seo Woo Jin visited Cha Ju-hyuk late at night and said, "I can not wait until morning. I have dreams that I always dream repeatedly. I’m dating someone, marrying someone, having a child, and getting angry, and I can’t tell if this is my past life or who the man is, but it was the man I’ve just dreamed of, Cha Dae-ri. “I don’t know what you know, and it’s strange that you know my home, my habits,” he said.

Cha Ju-hyuk said, "We were a couple, Woo Jin-a." And Seo Woo Jin said, "What?" It was a couple, we,” he said. A trailer that followed Cha Ju-hyuk's shocking ending of Confessions of Journey to the Center of Time to Seo Woo Jin was shown Seo Woo Jin taking a 500-won coin essential for Journey to the Center of Time to his mother and heading to the tollgate.

Yoo Gyeong-sang