'Thirty but seventeen' Yang Se-jong, Shin Hye-sun matchmaker 'jealous explosion'

Thirty but seventeen, Yang said, expressing jealousy.In the SBS monthly drama Thirty but Seventeen (hereinafter, Thirty, but not Three), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 28th, Gong Woo-jin (Yang Se-jong) became interested in Usuri (Shin Hye-sun), and at the same time, a scene was portrayed expressing jealousy.On the day of the construction, someone told Usser, Do you have a boyfriend? My son is a oriental medicine doctor and has no girlfriend? And Gong Woo-jin overheard the sound and called me naturally.I have a question, but I forgot, he said.Then, he shouted chief and tried to stop the conversation saying Do you want Coffee?When he said that he would meet his son directly this Weekend, he said, We are busy this Weekend, and Usari also refused to do so.After that, the director said, I have a neck full of necks. I have not known for years, and the Desiigner of the ball sometimes sees it.

“Thirty but seventeen,” Yang said, expressing jealousy.

In the SBS monthly drama Thirty but Seventeen (hereinafter, Thirty, but not Three), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 28th, Gong Woo-jin (Yang Se-jong) became interested in Usuri (Shin Hye-sun), and at the same time, a scene was portrayed expressing jealousy.

On the day of the construction, someone told Usser, "Do you have a boyfriend? My son is a oriental medicine doctor and has no girlfriend?" And Gong Woo-jin overheard the sound and called me naturally. “I have a question, but I forgot,” he said.

Then, he shouted "chief" and tried to stop the conversation saying "Do you want Coffee?" When he said that he would meet his son directly this Weekend, he said, "We are busy this Weekend," and Usari also refused to do so.

After that, the director said, "I have a neck full of necks. I have not known for years, and the Desiigner of the ball sometimes sees it."