Song Joong-ki "Honestly, my wife, Song Hye-kyo, is so beautiful." A lover

<p>The actor Song Joong-ki showed her face to her wife, Song Hye-kyo.</p><p>Song Joong-ki revealed his thoughts on love and marriage in an interview with Esquire, which was recently released. Song Joong-ki says, I do not think that love has ended (with marriage). Actually I seem to have a reasonable romance in such a part though it is a realistic personality I said.</p><p>Followed by Song Joong-ki, There is a word I heard Shah only drinking my respected type and sake.I can love life for the first time, it will be like my fate to have a wife, and I will do I do not think that the best thing you can do is love your woman. </p><p>Song Joong-ki also said, It may be important to get rich and get honor, I think that she is the most masculine thing a guy can love beautifully without changing to the last, but a man can do it. .</p><p>I think that I am still in romance, I do not think it is the last, and To tell the truth, my wife is also beautiful, is not it? Infinite affection towards Song Hye-kyo Respectively.</p><p>Meanwhile, I also mentioned the next episode of the tvN drama Ass Chonicle. Song Joong-ki that sold out to Exercise is It is probably going to be taken later in the moon as a god that comes out of the moon and It is a necessary element for characters on the script.It also has training on black cohosh and martial arts And told the up-to-date.</p><p>Song Jun Chronicle in which Song Joong-ki appeared is scheduled to be broadcast next year.</p>

The actor Song Joong-ki showed her face to her wife, Song Hye-kyo.

Song Joong-ki revealed his thoughts on love and marriage in an interview with Esquire, which was recently released. Song Joong-ki says, "I do not think that love has ended (with marriage). Actually I seem to have a reasonable romance in such a part though it is a realistic personality "I said.

Followed by Song Joong-ki, "There is a word I heard Shah only drinking my respected type and sake.I can love life for the first time, it will be like my fate to have a wife," and I will do I do not think that the best thing you can do is love your woman. "

Song Joong-ki also said, "It may be important to get rich and get honor, I think that she is the most masculine thing a guy can love beautifully without changing to the last, but a man can do it." .

"I think that I am still in romance, I do not think it is the last," and "To tell the truth, my wife is also beautiful, is not it?" Infinite affection towards Song Hye-kyo Respectively.

Meanwhile, I also mentioned the next episode of the tvN drama "Ass Chonicle." Song Joong-ki that sold out to Exercise is "It is probably going to be taken later in the moon as a god that comes out of the moon" and "It is a necessary element for characters on the script.It also has training on black cohosh and martial arts" And told the up-to-date.

Song "Jun Chronicle" in which Song Joong-ki appeared is scheduled to be broadcast next year.