Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo's affection "Love my woman, the best thing The Sessions can do"

Actor Song Joong-ki expressed his affection for his wife Song Hye-kyo.Song Joong-ki recently interviewed fashion magazine Esquire and photographed.Song Joong-ki said, I have married and I can not go back to love. I do not think love is over, he said. I am a realistic personality, but I think there was a romance in that part.I have heard that it is like fate to have a wife who can love for a lifetime while drinking with my brother I admire.I think the best thing The Sessions can do is love his woman. Song Joong-ki added, It may be important to be rich and to get honor, but I think it is the most manly thing The Sessions can do to love his woman beautifully to the end.Especially, toward Song Hye-kyo, I think Im still in love, I do not think its the end. Honestly, my wife is so beautiful.Song Jung Ki and Song Hye Kyo, who made a kite with the drama Dawn of the Sun, married on October 31 last year.Song Joong-ki is about to appear in TVNs new drama Asdal Chronicle, and Song Hye-kyo is about to Come back to the CRT with TVN drama Boyfriend scheduled to be broadcast in November.Photo = Blossom Entertainment, UAA

Actor Song Joong-ki expressed his affection for his wife Song Hye-kyo.

Song Joong-ki recently interviewed fashion magazine Esquire and photographed.

Song Joong-ki said, "I have married and I can not go back to love." "I do not think love is over," he said. "I am a realistic personality, but I think there was a romance in that part."

"I have heard that it is like fate to have a wife who can love for a lifetime while drinking with my brother I admire. I think the best thing The Sessions can do is love his woman. "

Song Joong-ki added, "It may be important to be rich and to get honor, but I think it is the most manly thing The Sessions can do to love his woman beautifully to the end."

Especially, toward Song Hye-kyo, "I think I'm still in love, I do not think it's the end. Honestly, my wife is so beautiful."

Song Jung Ki and Song Hye Kyo, who made a kite with the drama 'Dawn of the Sun', married on October 31 last year. Song Joong-ki is about to appear in TVN's new drama 'Asdal Chronicle', and Song Hye-kyo is about to Come back to the CRT with TVN drama 'Boyfriend' scheduled to be broadcast in November.

Photo = Blossom Entertainment, UAA