Song Hye-kyo' Song Joong-ki, a pathetic figure, is "too pretty."

Song Joong-ki recently conducted a photo shoot with fashion magazine Esquire; in an interview with the film, he expressed his views on his next film as well as his marriage.In an interview, Song Joong-ki replied, I dont think the love affair is over (with the marriage) when asked Ive been married so I cant go back to my love life.I have heard that it is like fate to have a wife who can love for a lifetime while drinking alcohol with a respectful brother.I think the best thing I can do is to love my woman, he said.It may be important to be rich and to get honor, but I think it is the most man Down thing that the Sessions can do to love his woman beautifully to the end, he added.Song Joong-ki said, I think Im still in love. I do not think its the end. Honestly, my wife is so beautiful.Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, who met as the drama Dawn of the Sun, married last October.Since then, the two have enjoyed a sweet honeymoon life, such as being caught in various countries through various online communities and SNS, and have bought the envy of many people.The two people who enjoyed their honeymoon enter the work side by side and meet the public with their main work Actor.After marriage, Song Joong-ki returns to the home room with the drama Asdal Chronicle and Song Hye-kyo with GFriend.

Song Joong-ki recently conducted a photo shoot with fashion magazine Esquire; in an interview with the film, he expressed his views on his next film as well as his marriage.

In an interview, Song Joong-ki replied, "I don't think the love affair is over (with the marriage)" when asked "I've been married so I can't go back to my love life."

"I have heard that it is like fate to have a wife who can love for a lifetime while drinking alcohol with a respectful brother." I think the best thing I can do is to love my woman, "he said.

"It may be important to be rich and to get honor, but I think it is the most man Down thing that The Sessions can do to love his woman beautifully to the end," he added.

Song Joong-ki said, "I think I'm still in love. I do not think it's the end." "Honestly, my wife is so beautiful."

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, who met as the drama 'Dawn of the Sun', married last October. Since then, the two have enjoyed a sweet honeymoon life, such as being caught in various countries through various online communities and SNS, and have bought the envy of many people.

The two people who enjoyed their honeymoon enter the work side by side and meet the public with their main work Actor. After marriage, Song Joong-ki returns to the home room with the drama 'Asdal Chronicle' and Song Hye-kyo with 'GFriend'.