Son Dam-bi "Been a Pre-Manager in gambling, Steal My Underwear" (Men on a Mission)

Knowing Bros Son Dam-bi reveals nightmare anecdote with ex-ManagerOn the 11th, JTBC Knowing Bros, Jung Sang-hoon Son Dam-bi appeared as a transfer student and showed off his witty gesture.On this day, Son Dam-bi released the story of all the things that were stolen in the house after the problem of movie like a movie that came home late at the corner of Let me guess.I was busy working with Im crazy at the time, he said.So I told the manager to the password on the front door of the house, but after I came home after the activity, all the things were gone. Son Dam-bi then said, The former manager took all of the items and sold them.The more shameful thing is that we took all the underwear in the closet, he said. At that time, our company was robbed, but we also stole the company office supplies.In particular, Son Dam-bi said, I fell into gambled about the reason why the former manager stole the goods. I caught the manager later, but I was already sold and I could not find any of it.Kim Hee-chul also said, I live in the lower floors of the residence, and this sad thing only happens to Yesung.Yesung was sick and I had no schedule, so I was gelling in the room. When I heard the sound of a rusty sound, I saw that Manager was stealing all of his fans gifts.

Knowing Bros' Son Dam-bi reveals nightmare anecdote with ex-Manager

On the 11th, JTBC Knowing Bros', Jung Sang-hoon Son Dam-bi appeared as a transfer student and showed off his witty gesture.

On this day, Son Dam-bi released the story of all the things that were stolen in the house after the problem of "movie like a movie that came home late" at the corner of "Let me guess". "I was busy working with 'I'm crazy' at the time," he said. So I told the Manager to the password on the front door of the house, but after I came home after the activity, all the things were gone. "

Son Dam-bi then said, "The former Manager took all of the items and sold them. "The more shameful thing is that we took all the underwear in the closet," he said. "At that time, our company was robbed, but we also stole the company office supplies.

In particular, Son Dam-bi said, "I fell into gambled" about the reason why the former Manager stole the goods. "I caught the Manager later, but I was already sold and I could not find any of it."

Kim Hee-chul also said, "I live in the lower floors of the residence, and this sad thing only happens to Yesung. "Yesung was sick and I had no schedule, so I was gelling in the room." "When I heard the sound of a rusty sound, I saw that Manager was stealing all of his fans' gifts."