NU'ESTW "7 years Jinx is not there...The secret of longevity is between members."

NUEST W, who once again won the title of the No. 1 singer with Dejavu, has stepped up as the cover model for the September issue of Star & Style Magazine.NUEST W studied facial expressions and gestures that match the color while carefully monitoring the filming.When asked about his strengths as a Beauty Model in an interview after shooting, he said, I think it is a strength as a Beauty Model that the individuals personality is distinct and the individuals feeling is buried in the charm of the group.I think fans like the cool and cool image of the cold man, he said.The key to NUEST W, which has been 7 years since its debut, to continue its activities without Jinx, the idol 7 years car is Jeong.Ive been together for a long time, and I think that the hearts of each others cherishment have been the support of being together for seven years, he said with a smile.NUEST W, who has been wearing uniform for a long time to shoot SBS funE School Attack 2018, said, I felt good because I was back in school.When I was in school, I was good at studying and I was a maker of atmosphere in the class, he said. All of the members are good at uniforms and I think I can do well even if I take a uniform CF.When asked about the goal of the future, she said, I want to be a group that can always give happiness. I will work hard and steadily to repay the great love I have sent to us.On the other hand, in the September issue of Star & Style Magazine, you can see the true interview with the autumn beauty picture of NUEST W.Photo: At Style
NUEST W, who once again won the title of the No. 1 singer with Dejavu, has stepped up as the cover model for the September issue of Star & Style Magazine.NUEST W studied facial expressions and gestures that match the color while carefully monitoring the filming.When asked about his strengths as a Beauty Model in an interview after shooting, he said, I think it is a strength as a Beauty Model that the individuals personality is distinct and the individuals feeling is buried in the charm of the group.I think fans like the cool and cool image of the cold man, he said.The key to NUEST W, which has been 7 years since its debut, to continue its activities without Jinx, the idol 7 years car is Jeong.Ive been together for a long time, and I think that the hearts of each others cherishment have been the support of being together for seven years, he said with a smile.NUEST W, who has been wearing uniform for a long time to shoot SBS funE School Attack 2018, said, I felt good because I was back in school.When I was in school, I was good at studying and I was a maker of atmosphere in the class, he said. All of the members are good at uniforms and I think I can do well even if I take a uniform CF.When asked about the goal of the future, she said, I want to be a group that can always give happiness. I will work hard and steadily to repay the great love I have sent to us.On the other hand, in the September issue of Star & Style Magazine, you can see the true interview with the autumn beauty picture of NUEST W.Photo: At Style

NU'EST W, who once again won the title of the No. 1 singer with Dejavu, has stepped up as the cover Model for the September issue of Star & Style Magazine.

NU'EST W studied facial expressions and gestures that match the color while carefully monitoring the filming. When asked about his strengths as a Beauty Model in an interview after shooting, he said, "I think it is a strength as a Beauty Model that the individual's personality is distinct and the individual's feeling is buried in the charm of the group. “I think fans like the cool and cool image of the cold man,” he said.

The key to NU'EST W, which has been 7 years since its debut, to continue its activities without Jinx, the idol 7 years car is 'Jeong'. “I’ve been together for a long time, and I think that the hearts of each other’s cherishment have been the support of being together for seven years,” he said with a smile.

NU'EST W, who has been wearing uniform for a long time to shoot SBS funE 'School Attack 2018', said, "I felt good because I was back in school. “When I was in school, I was good at studying and I was a maker of atmosphere in the class,” he said. “All of the members are good at uniforms and I think I can do well even if I take a uniform CF.”

When asked about the goal of the future, she said, “I want to be a group that can always give happiness. I will work hard and steadily to repay the great love I have sent to us.”

On the other hand, in the September issue of Star & Style Magazine, you can see the true interview with the autumn Beauty picture of NU'EST W.

Photo: At Style