"Movie - The Negotation" Son Ye-jin "First acting with the same age, I felt camaraderie"

Seoul=) = Actor Son Ye-jin talked about acting breathing with Hyun Bin.Son Ye-jin was fortunate to have We shot this one shooting technique at the production meeting of the movie Movie - The Negotation (director Lee Jong-seok) at CGV Appgujeong in Sinsa-dong, Seoul, at 11 am on the 9th.I did not play and breathe a lot of faces, but I watched each others monitors and breathed.I was the same age and my debut time was similar, and I did not even say it, but there was something camaraderie, he said, laughing. I thought it was good even though I only worked with the monitor.Meanwhile, Movie - The Negotation is a crime entertainment film in which Ha Chae-yoon starts a life-long movie - The Negotation in order to stop the hostage-taker Min Tae-gu in Thailand and to stop the hostage-taker Min Tae-gu within the time limit.Actor Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin will appear; Chuseok will be released in September.

Seoul=) = Actor Son Ye-jin talked about acting breathing with Hyun Bin.

Son Ye-jin was fortunate to have "We shot this One shooting technique" at the production meeting of the movie "Movie - The Negotation" (director Lee Jong-seok) at cgv Appgujeong in Sinsa-dong, Seoul, at 11 am on the 9th.

"I did not play and breathe a lot of faces, but I watched each other's monitors and breathed. "I was the same age and my debut time was similar, and I did not even say it, but there was something camaraderie," he said, laughing. "I thought it was good even though I only worked with the monitor."

Meanwhile, 'Movie - The Negotation' is a crime entertainment film in which Ha Chae-yoon starts a life-long movie - The Negotation in order to stop the hostage-taker Min Tae-gu in Thailand and to stop the hostage-taker Min Tae-gu within the time limit. Actor Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin will appear; Chuseok will be released in September.