"Knowing Brother" Son Dam-bi "I went to the bath and was photographed...Golden NO"

Son Dam-bi, a brother who knows, told me an anecdote that was taken In the bathroomroomhouse.Son Dam-bi, Jung Sang-hoon and others appeared as guests on JTBCs entertainment program Knowing Brother, which aired on the 11th.On the same day, Son Dam-bi said, Ive been photographed in a bathhouse. The members of Knowing Brother were surprised by Son Dam-bis words.In particular, Son Dam-bi said, I did not even make a click sound, but I saw it clearly. I went to the person and asked him if he took my picture.I said Id take a look at it, and I took it all. I asked him to delete it in front of me.So the members of the knowing brother wondered, Did you file a complaint? Son Dam-bi said, How can I sue you? I talked scary and passed on.

Son Dam-bi, a brother who knows, told me an anecdote that was taken In the bathroomroomhouse.

Son Dam-bi, Jung Sang-hoon and others appeared as guests on JTBC's entertainment program Knowing Brother, which aired on the 11th.

On the same day, Son Dam-bi said, “I’ve been photographed in a bathhouse.” The members of “Knowing Brother” were surprised by Son Dam-bi’s words.

In particular, Son Dam-bi said, "I did not even make a 'click' sound, but I saw it clearly." "I went to the person and asked him if he took my picture. “I said I’d take a look at it, and I took it all. I asked him to delete it in front of me.”

So the members of the “knowing brother” wondered, “Did you file a complaint?” Son Dam-bi said, “How can I sue you?” “I talked scary and passed on.”