"Knowing brother" Son Dam-bi "I've been photographed in the bathhouse...I did not take it."

Singer Son Dam-bi (pictured below the man) revealed the story of the photo taken secretly in the bathroom. In the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother broadcasted on the 11th, he revealed the story that he could not say through the bathroom. Son Dam-bi said, I have taken the bathroom photo. I did not take my picture because I asked him to take my picture, he added. I checked it with my cell phone. He then said, I told him to delete everything in front of me. MC Lee Soo-geun also said, I can not bring my cell phone to the man sauna these days. We have to let them do it, he said.In addition, JTBC entertainment Knowing Brother is broadcast every Saturday at 9 pm. News team Knowing Brother capture

Singer Son Dam-bi (pictured below the man) revealed the story of the photo taken secretly In the bathroom. In the JTBC entertainment program "Knowing Brother" broadcasted on the 11th, he revealed the story that he could not say through the bathroom. Son Dam-bi said, "I have taken the bathroom photo." "I did not take my picture because I asked him to take my picture," he added. "I checked it with my cell phone." He then said, "I told him to delete everything in front of me." MC Lee Soo-geun also said, "I can not bring my cell phone to the man sauna these days." We have to let them do it," he said. In addition, JTBC entertainment 'Knowing Brother' is broadcast every Saturday at 9 pm. News team 'Knowing Brother' capture