Jung Chae-yeon "was low in self-esteem for a while...Comment scars" (Interview)

Girls Group DIA (Unice State is Ki Hee-hyun Jenny Jung Chae-yeon Eunchae Som) member Jung Chae-yeon expressed her candid thoughts about the various feelings she felt while performing as a singer.DIA interviewed at the Sinsa-dong Mo Cafe in Seoul, Gangnam-gu on the 22nd.On this day, Jung Chae-yeon expressed various thoughts about the achievement of DIAs comeback activity and the achievement of the first place in music broadcasting.Jung Chae-yeon said, There was a time when I had a low self-esteem for a while while working as a member of DIA. I was hurt to become another comment that I felt as an advice while watching malicious comment.After that, people around me talked to me a lot and advised me, Im loved (by someone), but I cant all like you.I think if you get loved by fans, you have to give up a few things, because not everyone can like us.In terms of privacy, it also happens to want to sleep more or to give up what you want to eat. Jung Chae-yeon also expressed his candid thoughts about receiving a lot of love from his fans through this comeback activity.If you say its pretty to us, its more beautiful, and if you say its ugly, its ugly.So if you do well to us, you will think that you want to do better and you will become thirsty.I also think that the album should be appreciated by the company, but I think that something Wild carrot and whip should coexist.Of course, I sometimes give Wild carrots, but I think it is necessary to have a whip with Wild carrots added to it rather than just giving Wild carrots. Jung Chae-yeon said, The personality of DIA members is timid. If the whip is right, the members will die. But I think it is part of my interest to get confused.If the president of the agency does not hurt us, it is uneasy. Meanwhile, DIA released its fourth mini album, Summer Aid, and resumed its activities through a major online music site at 6 p.m. on the 9th.

Girls group DIA (Unice State is Ki Hee-hyun Jenny Jung Chae-yeon Eunchae Som) member Jung Chae-yeon expressed her candid thoughts about the various feelings she felt while performing as a singer.

DIA interviewed at the Sinsa-dong Mo Cafe in Seoul, Gangnam-gu on the 22nd. On this day, Jung Chae-yeon expressed various thoughts about the achievement of DIA's comeback activity and the achievement of the first place in music broadcasting.

Jung Chae-yeon said, "There was a time when I had a low self-esteem for a while while working as a member of DIA." "I was hurt to become another Comment that I felt as an advice while watching malicious Comment."

"After that, people around me talked to me a lot and advised me, 'I'm loved (by someone), but I can't all like you.'"

“I think if you get loved by fans, you have to give up a few things, because not everyone can like us. In terms of privacy, it also happens to want to sleep more or to give up what you want to eat. "

Jung Chae-yeon also expressed his candid thoughts about receiving a lot of love from his fans through this comeback activity.

"If you say it's pretty to us, it's more beautiful, and if you say it's ugly, it's ugly. So if you do well to us, you will think that you want to do better and you will become thirsty. I also think that the album should be appreciated by the company, but I think that something Wild carrot and whip should coexist. Of course, I sometimes give Wild carrots, but I think it is necessary to have a whip with Wild carrots added to it rather than just giving Wild carrots. "

Jung Chae-yeon said, "The personality of DIA members is timid. If the whip is right, the members will die." "But I think it is part of my interest to get confused. If the president of the agency does not hurt us, it is uneasy. "

Meanwhile, DIA released its fourth mini album, Summer Aid, and resumed its activities through a major online music site at 6 p.m. on the 9th.