Ji Sung Han Ji-min 'Knowing Wife' group shot, UNICEF T-shirt with heart

Actor Ji Sung has released the TVN drama Knowing Wife Actors Ladies Lunchtime.Ji Sung posted a picture on his instagram on August 28 with an article entitled Knowing Wife Our Ladies Lunchtime.The photos show Actors appearing in Knowing Wife including Ji Sung, Han Ji-min and Jang Seung-jo; Actors are wearing UNICEF T-shirts as a group.A glimpse of the amicable atmosphere from Actors bright smile.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as Actor enjoy your delicious food and thank you, I know your wife Actors best! I will cheer and I like everyone I like.delay stock

Actor Ji Sung has released the TVN drama 'Knowing Wife' Actors' Ladies 'Lunchtime.

Ji Sung posted a picture on his instagram on August 28 with an article entitled "Knowing Wife" Our Ladies "Lunchtime.

The photos show Actors appearing in "Knowing Wife" including Ji Sung, Han Ji-min and Jang Seung-jo; Actors are wearing UNICEF T-shirts as a group. A glimpse of the amicable atmosphere from Actors' bright smile.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "Actor enjoy your delicious food and thank you", "I know your wife' Actors best! I will cheer" and "I like everyone I like".

delay stock