"Get a drink" Son Dam-bi "House Records of the Grand Historian, also on the news."

Singer and actor Son Dam-bi has told of the pain of the past.On JTBCs Hankip Show, which aired on the 15th, Jung Sang-hoon and Son Dam-bi appeared as Bob comrades and took on a challenge in Jayang-dong.Son Dam-bi, who said he had lived in Jayang-dong in the opening, said, I lived for a while because I was a Records of the Grand Historian.I signed a house on a charter basis, but I carried it, he said.Lee Kyung-gyu Kang Ho-dong Jung Sang-hoon was surprised by Son Dam-bis candid remarks.So Son Dam-bi said, The landlord is ruined, and the house has passed on to Action.It was a big money, he said. Its a difference between protecting and not protecting mentality at the time, but I think I kept it quite well.

Singer and actor Son Dam-bi has told of the pain of the past.

On JTBC's Hankip Show, which aired on the 15th, Jung Sang-hoon and Son Dam-bi appeared as Bob comrades and took on a challenge in Jayang-dong.

Son Dam-bi, who said he had lived in Jayang-dong in the opening, said, "I lived for a while because I was a Records of the Grand Historian. “I signed a house on a charter basis, but I carried it,” he said.

Lee Kyung-gyu Kang Ho-dong Jung Sang-hoon was surprised by Son Dam-bi's candid remarks. So Son Dam-bi said, "The landlord is ruined, and the house has passed on to Action. “It was a big money,” he said. “It’s a difference between protecting and not protecting mentality at the time, but I think I kept it quite well.