Han Ji-min Says Thank You to 'Knowing Wife' viewers...'Smiling in the Heat'

Seoul = = Actor Han Ji-min left thanks You to the knowing wife viewer.On the 9th, Han Ji-min gave thanks You to viewers and fans of Knowing Wife through his SNS.Han Ji-min said, I am so grateful to all of your writings, those who watch Drama, with the article Knowing Wife 4 times tonight.I like it every one, but I am doing it because I can not do it. Thank you very much. Han Ji-min in the photo posted with the article is doing a V with his finger with a knowing wife script in a place that looks like a shooting scene.TVN Drama Knowing Wife is a story about a couple who is in a real situation returning to the past. Han Ji-min is appearing as a housewife Seo Woo-jin who is tired of parenting and social life.

Seoul = = Actor Han Ji-min left thanks You to the 'knowing wife' viewer.

On the 9th, Han Ji-min gave thanks You to viewers and fans of 'Knowing Wife' through his SNS.

Han Ji-min said, "I am so grateful to all of your writings, those who watch Drama, with the article 'Knowing Wife' 4 times tonight'. I like it every One, but I am doing it because I can not do it. Thank You very much. "

Han Ji-min in the photo posted with the article is doing a V with his finger with a 'knowing wife' script in a place that looks like a shooting scene.

TVN Drama 'Knowing Wife' is a story about a couple who is in a real situation returning to the past. Han Ji-min is appearing as a housewife Seo Woo-jin who is tired of parenting and social life.