Go Ah-sung "feels older, more serene"

Actor Go Ah-sung took a picture of the fashion media Elle September issue.The filming took place in a quiet residential area near Hannam-dong.Go Ah-sung, who once again proved his influence with Yoon Na Young, a police officer of the cable channel OCN drama Life on Massu Engira Masillamani, said, I listen to the original sound of my heart.Life on Massu Engira Masilamani also decided that it was a good thing, he said.I recently saved my age, I became better and calmer, and I talked to my friend that if this is getting older, he said in an interview after the filming.Go Ah-sung, who always seems to live with a power to like something, recently cited Hirokazu Koraedas One Family as a work that has fallen in love.I also brought out the story of finding a short story book by Park Wansuh in the old bookstore of Busan, which was a drama shooting spot.Interviews with the pictures of the actor Go Ah-sung can be found in the September issue of Elle and on the website.
Actor Go Ah-sung took a picture of the fashion media Elle September issue.The filming took place in a quiet residential area near Hannam-dong.Go Ah-sung, who once again proved his influence with Yoon Na Young, a police officer of the cable channel OCN drama Life on Massu Engira Masillamani, said, I listen to the original sound of my heart.Life on Massu Engira Masilamani also decided that it was a good thing, he said.I recently saved my age, I became better and calmer, and I talked to my friend that if this is getting older, he said in an interview after the filming.Go Ah-sung, who always seems to live with a power to like something, recently cited Hirokazu Koraedas One Family as a work that has fallen in love.I also brought out the story of finding a short story book by Park Wansuh in the old bookstore of Busan, which was a drama shooting spot.Interviews with the pictures of the actor Go Ah-sung can be found in the September issue of Elle and on the website.

Actor Go Ah-sung took a picture of the fashion media Elle September issue.

The filming took place in a quiet residential area near Hannam-dong. Go Ah-sung, who once again proved his influence with Yoon Na Young, a police officer of the cable channel OCN drama 'Life on Massu Engira Masillamani', said, "I listen to the original sound of my heart. "Life on Massu Engira Masilamani" also decided that it was a good thing, "he said.

"I recently saved my age, I became better and calmer, and I talked to my friend that if this is getting older," he said in an interview after the filming.

Go Ah-sung, who always seems to live with a power to like something, recently cited Hirokazu Koraeda's "One Family" as a work that has fallen in love. I also brought out the story of finding a short story book by Park Wansuh in the old bookstore of Busan, which was a drama shooting spot.

Interviews with the pictures of the actor Go Ah-sung can be found in the September issue of Elle and on the website.