'Gangnam District Beauty' Im Soo-hyang Eun-woo transforms subsistence Alba couple

JTBCs Lamar Jackson My ID is Gangnam District Beauty Campus newbies Im Soo-hyang and Cha Eun-woo turn into a living Alba couple.Kang Mi-rae (Im Soo-hyang), who became a neighbor of The Traces birth, and Do Kyung-seok (Cha Eun-woo) in JTBCs Lamar Jacksons My ID is Gangnam District Beauty (played by Choi Soo-young, directed by Choi Sung-beom) broadcast on the 24th.With the voices of viewers cheering for the coming couples Campus romance growing day by day with Kyung-seok, who turns into a cute jealous man and goes straight to the future, and the increasingly exciting future for him, the pictures of SteelSeries dressed in Alba are released, raising expectations for the broadcast today (25th).After starting The Trace, Kyung-seok, who realizes that it is real when you come home as the rooftop roommate Woo-young (Kwak Dong-yeon) says.His hand, which has grown up without financial shortage in a wealthy family, is only eight hundred won, and the allowance of Oman won, which his mother Comet (Park Joo-mi) gave him, saying, Buy me a future hangover.Eventually, for the first time in his life, he gets a job at Alba to make money.On the 24th broadcast, I interviewed Alba with the introduction of SuA (Joe Woo-ri), but when I found out that the employee who was originally working when I entered the company just before the recruitment was cut off, I ran out saying, I do not want to harm others.In the photo, it is a white blouse with a Gangmirae name tag and a necktie on a shirt like the future with a hair tied together.Unlike the usual simple clothes that were new to college, I wear a suit uniform and have a mature atmosphere.I think it is a way to go home together after finishing Alba because I have a little tie loosened and my jacket is on my arm.SuAs proposal is notable as to what the story of Kyung-seok, who refused, started Alba with the future, and whether the 20-year-old couple who made money with my hand for the first time in their life can finish the first Alba safely.My ID is Gangnam District Beauty, which is more curious about the future development of a couple who will be one step closer to Alba motive in their neighboring cousin, and the 10th broadcast today (25th) at 11 pm.Photos

JTBC’s Lamar Jackson “My ID is Gangnam District Beauty” Campus newbies Im Soo-hyang and Cha Eun-woo turn into a living Alba couple.

Kang Mi-rae (Im Soo-hyang), who became a neighbor of The Trace's birth, and Do Kyung-seok (Cha Eun-woo) in JTBC's Lamar Jackson's My ID is Gangnam District Beauty (played by Choi Soo-young, directed by Choi Sung-beom) broadcast on the 24th. With the voices of viewers cheering for the coming couple's Campus romance growing day by day with Kyung-seok, who turns into a cute jealous man and goes straight to the future, and the increasingly exciting future for him, the pictures of SteelSeries dressed in Alba are released, raising expectations for the broadcast today (25th).

After starting The Trace, Kyung-seok, who realizes that "it is real when you come home" as the rooftop roommate Woo-young (Kwak Dong-yeon) says. His Hand, which has grown up without financial shortage in a wealthy family, is only eight hundred won, and the allowance of Oman won, which his mother Comet (Park Joo-mi) gave him, saying, "Buy me a future hangover." Eventually, for the first time in his life, he gets a job at Alba to make money. On the 24th broadcast, I interviewed Alba with the introduction of SuA (Joe Woo-ri), but when I found out that the employee who was originally working when I entered the company just before the recruitment was cut off, I ran out saying, "I do not want to harm others."

In the photo, it is a white blouse with a 'Gangmirae' name tag and a necktie on a shirt like the future with a hair tied together. Unlike the uSuAl simple clothes that were new to college, I wear a suit uniform and have a mature atmosphere. I think it is a way to go home together after finishing Alba because I have a little tie loosened and my jacket is on my arm. SuA's proposal is notable as to what the story of Kyung-seok, who refused, started Alba with the future, and whether the 20-year-old couple who made money with my Hand for the first time in their life can finish the first Alba safely.

My ID is Gangnam District Beauty, which is more curious about the future development of a couple who will be one step closer to Alba motive in their neighboring cousin, and the 10th broadcast today (25th) at 11 pm.

Photos