"Cinetown" Soo Ae, Love call story to Park Hae-il "Before I'm Older."

Actor Soo Ae reveals story of sending Love call to Park Hae-ilSBS Radio Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cinetown aired on the morning of the 16th featured Actor Park Hae-il and Soo Ae, starring in the movie High Society (director transformation).Soo Ae said that for the first time since his debut, he had an active doctor and love call about his breathing with Park Hae-il.Soo Ae said: In a place I actively suggested that I want to do High Society with my brother; there was a meeting before that, but I always greeted and passed by.I expressed my intention to work with my brother before I got older. Park Hae-il said: Mr. Soo Aes proposal worked very much; Mr. Soo Ae is a simple but very bold person in his work.I think I will show a new look by taking on a similar character again. In this film, Park Hae-il divided into Tae Jun who is running for the National Assembly election in the economics professional who is popular and respected by students at the same time.Soo Ae is the deputy director of the Future Museum of Art and plays Taejuns wife Suyeon.High Society (director transformation) is a story about a couple who are stained with their own desires and throw everything into a beautiful and ugly High Society, and will be released on August 29th.
Actor Soo Ae reveals story of sending Love call to Park Hae-ilSBS Radio Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cinetown aired on the morning of the 16th featured Actor Park Hae-il and Soo Ae, starring in the movie High Society (director transformation).Soo Ae said that for the first time since his debut, he had an active doctor and love call about his breathing with Park Hae-il.Soo Ae said: In a place I actively suggested that I want to do High Society with my brother; there was a meeting before that, but I always greeted and passed by.I expressed my intention to work with my brother before I got older. Park Hae-il said: Mr. Soo Aes proposal worked very much; Mr. Soo Ae is a simple but very bold person in his work.I think I will show a new look by taking on a similar character again. In this film, Park Hae-il divided into Tae Jun who is running for the National Assembly election in the economics professional who is popular and respected by students at the same time.Soo Ae is the deputy director of the Future Museum of Art and plays Taejuns wife Suyeon.High Society (director transformation) is a story about a couple who are stained with their own desires and throw everything into a beautiful and ugly High Society, and will be released on August 29th.

Actor Soo Ae reveals story of sending Love call to Park Hae-il

SBS Radio Power FM "Park Sun-young's Cinetown" aired on the morning of the 16th featured Actor Park Hae-il and Soo Ae, starring in the movie "High Society" (director transformation).

Soo Ae said that for the first time since his debut, he had an active doctor and Love call about his breathing with Park Hae-il.

Soo Ae said: "In a place I actively suggested that I want to do High Society' with my brother; there was a meeting before that, but I always greeted and passed by. I expressed my intention to work with my brother before I got older. "

Park Hae-il said: "Mr. Soo Ae's proposal worked very much; Mr. Soo Ae is a simple but very bold person in his work. I think I will show a new look by taking on a similar Character again. "

In this film, Park Hae-il divided into 'Tae Jun' who is running for the National Assembly election in the economics professional who is popular and respected by students at the same time. Soo Ae is the deputy director of the Future Museum of Art and plays Taejun's wife Suyeon.

"High Society" (director transformation) is a story about a couple who are stained with their own desires and throw everything into a beautiful and ugly High Society, and will be released on August 29th.