BLACKPINK Jenny Kim, Mickey Mouse headband on...'Cuter!'

BLACKPINK member Jenny Kim showed off her cute appearance.Jenny Kim posted a picture on her Instagram on Thursday.In the photo, Jenny Kim looked at the camera wearing a Mickey Mouse headband, which gathered her lips and emanated a cute charm.The netizens who watched this showed various reactions such as cute and lovely, I am not a Disney princess and I am pretty even if I wear white tee.Meanwhile, BLACKPINK is staying in rest car Japan after finishing the Arena tour at Japan Chiba Makuhari Messe recently.

BLACKPINK member Jenny Kim showed off her cute appearance.

Jenny Kim posted a picture on her Instagram on Thursday.

In the photo, Jenny Kim looked at the camera wearing a Mickey Mouse headband, which gathered her lips and emanated a cute charm.

The netizens who watched this showed various reactions such as "cute and lovely", "I am not a Disney princess" and "I am pretty even if I wear white tee".

Meanwhile, BLACKPINK is staying in rest car Japan after finishing the Arena tour at Japan Chiba Makuhari Messe recently.