"All The Butlers" Yoo Jun-sang, 50? I'm proud of all time..."Lee Sang-yoon and the same age."

All The Butlers Yoo Jun-sang boasted of all-time classOn SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 5th, actor Yoo Jun-sang appeared as a master and was shown with members.I think youre really good at managing, its hard to gauge your age, Lee Seung-gi said when she saw Master Yoo Jun-sang.Yoo Jun-sang asked Lee Sang-yoon, Whats going on with your age? and Lee Sang-yoon replied, 38 years old, Rooster.Yoo Jun-sang then surprised all of the members by saying that he was 50 years old, saying, I am a band.I almost put the horse down, the surprised Yang said, joking and laughing.

All The Butlers' Yoo Jun-sang boasted of all-time class

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 5th, actor Yoo Jun-sang appeared as a master and was shown with members.

"I think you're really good at managing, it's hard to gauge your age," Lee Seung-gi said when she saw Master Yoo Jun-sang.

Yoo Jun-sang asked Lee Sang-yoon, "What's going on with your age?" and Lee Sang-yoon replied, "38 years old, Rooster."

Yoo Jun-sang then surprised all of the members by saying that he was 50 years old, saying, "I am a band."

"I almost put the horse down," the surprised Yang said, joking and laughing.