'Life Bar' Oh Sang-jin "Wife Kim So-young, Keeps BTS Sign CD Package Box"

Life Bar Oh Sang-jin released an episode of his wife Kim So-young, a group BTS fan.TVNs NEW Life Bar, which will air at 11 p.m. on the 23rd, will be attended by a couple of lovebirds such as Oh Sang-jin Kim So-young, a couple of married couples second year announcer, and Kim Min-ki Hong Yoon Hwa, a comedian of the 9th year of dating.Oh Sang-jin reveals that there is another man in his wifes mind and focuses attention on what she said about his wife Kim So-young being a big fan of idol group BTS.One day I opened the box and I had a CD.When I saw why this was here, it was a sign CD with Kim So-young sister. Kim So-young is a shy Confessions BTS Jungkook fan and Oh Sang-jin is the back door of jealousy.Kim So-young has released her first meeting episode with husband Oh Sang-jin.She said, When I was a probationary announcer, my husband was in charge of it. I was 7 to 8 years old, but I did not think I could love someone who is this age difference.I thought it was the real Man from Nowhere. After leaving, I ate rice together and asked the question, Are you popular? And I thought, The Man from Nowhere asks a strange question.My husband thought that love had started since then, and we still dont know when it is one day. He laughed at the funny episode.Kim Min-ki and Hong Yoon Hwa, who are about to marry in November, show off their extraordinary love affair.Kim Min-ki surprised everyone by revealing that he greeted Hong Yoon Hwas house nine days after meeting Hong Yoon Hwa.Kim Min-ki showed a reliable appearance by introducing himself to a mother who would worry about Hong Yoon Hwa who was traced, and Hong Yoon Hwas mother also showed confidence in Kim Min-kis appearance.Especially recently, Kim Min-kis long-standing ideal type has revealed the story of the story.Kim Min-ki, an actress Lee Na-youngs long-time ideal, told Hong Yoon Hwa that he was Na Youngs first and Yoon Hwas second in a joke. Hong Yoon Hwa said, I did not laugh because I was twisted.The two love stories of the two people who make the viewer smile can be confirmed on the broadcast on this day.NEW Life Bar is broadcast every Thursday at 11 p.m.

'Life Bar' Oh Sang-jin released an episode of his wife Kim So-young, a group BTS fan.

TVN's NEW Life Bar, which will air at 11 p.m. on the 23rd, will be attended by a couple of lovebirds such as Oh Sang-jin Kim So-young, a couple of married couple's second year announcer, and Kim Min-ki Hong Yoon Hwa, a comedian of the 9th year of dating.

Oh Sang-jin reveals that there is another man in his wife's mind and focuses attention on what she said about his wife Kim So-young being a big fan of idol group BTS. “One day I opened the box and I had a CD. When I saw why this was here, it was a sign CD with Kim So-young sister. " Kim So-young is a shy Confessions "BTS Jungkook fan" and Oh Sang-jin is the back door of jealousy.

Kim So-young has released her first meeting episode with husband Oh Sang-jin. She said, "When I was a probationary announcer, my husband was in charge of it." "I was 7 to 8 years old, but I did not think I could love someone who is this age difference. I thought it was the real Man from Nowhere. " "After leaving, I ate rice together and asked the question, 'Are you popular?' And I thought, 'The Man from Nowhere asks a strange question.' My husband thought that love had started since then, and we still don’t know when it is one day.” He laughed at the funny episode.

Kim Min-ki and Hong Yoon Hwa, who are about to marry in November, show off their extraordinary love affair. Kim Min-ki surprised everyone by revealing that he greeted Hong Yoon Hwa's house nine days after meeting Hong Yoon Hwa. Kim Min-ki showed a reliable appearance by introducing himself to a mother who would worry about Hong Yoon Hwa who was traced, and Hong Yoon Hwa's mother also showed confidence in Kim Min-ki's appearance.

Especially recently, Kim Min-ki's long-standing ideal type has revealed the story of the story. Kim Min-ki, an actress Lee Na-young's long-time ideal, told Hong Yoon Hwa that he was "Na Young's first and Yoon Hwa's second" in a joke. Hong Yoon Hwa said, "I did not laugh because I was twisted." The two love stories of the two people who make the viewer smile can be confirmed on the broadcast on this day.

NEW Life Bar is broadcast every Thursday at 11 p.m.