'Knowing Wife' Ji Sung witness Jang Seung-jo confessing to Han Ji-min

Knowing Wife Ji Sung witnessed Han Ji-min and Jang Seung-jo together.In the TVN drama Knowing Wife, which was broadcast on the 15th, Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) was shown visiting Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min), who works overtime.On this day, Cha Ju-hyuk bought Kimbap for Seo Woo Jin, who is working alone, and went to the office.But there was Yun Jong-hoo by Seo Woo Jin.Yoon Jong-hoo told Seo Woo Jin, I have an interest. I have changed my clothes and I have changed my clothes.Im interested in Seo Woo Jin - do you think Ill meet you once? he asked.Cha Ju-hyuk could not go by Chama Seo Woo Jin and watched the two from afar and overheard all the conversations.

'Knowing Wife' Ji Sung witnessed Han Ji-min and Jang Seung-jo together.

In the TVN drama "Knowing Wife," which was broadcast on the 15th, Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) was shown visiting Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min), who works overtime.

On this day, Cha Ju-hyuk bought Kimbap for Seo Woo Jin, who is working alone, and went to the office.

But there was Yun Jong-hoo by Seo Woo Jin. Yoon Jong-hoo told Seo Woo Jin, "I have an interest." "I have changed my clothes and I have changed my clothes."

"I'm interested in Seo Woo Jin - do you think I'll meet you once?" he asked.

Cha Ju-hyuk could not go by Chama Seo Woo Jin and watched the two from afar and overheard all the conversations.