'Knowing Wife' Ji Sung, Han Ji-min kept side by missing...Kang Han-Na lies

In TVN Knowing Wife, which aired on the 23rd, the mother of Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min) disappeared on the date of her husbands death.As soon as Seo Woo Jin got up, he started looking outside when his mother was gone; Yoon Jong-hoo (played by Jang Seung-jo), who did not know this, was worried when he could not reach Seo Woo Jin.Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung), who was listening to this, recalled Memory, which had not kept the date of his father-in-law in the past.Cha Ju-hyuk went to the house of Seo Woo Jin and said, Have you been a craftsman, please calm down Woojin and your mother-in-law today.Cha Ju-hyuk, who was only going to go to Noor, met Seo Woo Jin when he found his mother.Cha Ju-hyuk, who saw the tearful Seo Woo Jin, asked himself what he had done: Seo Woo Jin said that his mother had left the house and said, I have gone where I can.I have never been to my old mothers friends house, where I often went with my father, he said. Mom, I can not remember my number anymore. Cha Ju-hyuk then made a runaway call to the police station with Seo Woo Jin.Cha Ju-hyuk, who wanted to keep the side of Seo Woo Jin, lied to Lee Hye-won (Kang Han-Na) saying, I have a mother who has been injured and I have to go to the funeral.

In TVN Knowing Wife, which aired on the 23rd, the mother of Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min) disappeared on the date of her husband's death.

As soon as Seo Woo Jin got up, he started looking outside when his mother was gone; Yoon Jong-hoo (played by Jang Seung-jo), who did not know this, was worried when he could not reach Seo Woo Jin. Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung), who was listening to this, recalled Memory, which had not kept the date of his father-in-law in the past. Cha Ju-hyuk went to the house of Seo Woo Jin and said, "Have you been a craftsman, please calm down Woojin and your mother-in-law today."

Cha Ju-hyuk, who was only going to go to Noor, met Seo Woo Jin when he found his mother. Cha Ju-hyuk, who saw the tearful Seo Woo Jin, asked himself what he had done: Seo Woo Jin said that his mother had left the house and said, "I have gone where I can. I have never been to my old mother's friend's house, where I often went with my father, "he said." Mom, I can not remember my number anymore. "

Cha Ju-hyuk then made a runaway call to the police station with Seo Woo Jin. Cha Ju-hyuk, who wanted to keep the side of Seo Woo Jin, lied to Lee Hye-won (Kang Han-Na) saying, "I have a mother who has been injured and I have to go to the funeral."